Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

New to forum

Hey everyone new to the forum just wanted to drop an intro and ask a possibly dumb question just wanted a few thoughts on what some of you guys think. Was considering a test c tren ace var cycle but wanted to see what you guys thought about running it and only doing calisthenics and what you think results would be like. Waste of time or worth a shot? Or just stick to the steel?

(07-13-2019, 04:14 AM)Rippedupfromthetipup Wrote: test c tren ace var cycle
and only doing calisthenics

Lol. That sounds amazing.

But my main question would be; why? Like I don't see a point.

Tren will absolutely crush your cardio; well maybe that is a bit of an exaggeration, but I don't see much point in running Tren A for a calisthenics only cycle.

Would need to know your goals and expectations for the cycle if you want some advice.

And please god say this isn't your first cycle lol.

(07-13-2019, 04:34 AM)DNPstoney Wrote:

Tren will absolutely crush your cardio; well maybe that is a bit of an exaggeration, but I don't see much point in running Tren A for a calisthenics only cycle.

Would need to know your goals and expectations for the cycle if you want some advice.

Not first cycle and I’ve gotten good gains from previous ones was just curious on how it could build physique as far as time wise I was in prison for years and lived on calisthenics and got in great shape was wonder how it would go on gear I have no problem getting big it’s getting “the look” that I once had from that period of time in my life and obviously I’m older now so it is much harder to obtain I was just putting it out there to see if anyone has done something like this or what could best suit this as far as calisthenics only what gear matches up

(07-13-2019, 03:35 PM)Rippedupfromthetipup Wrote:

Not first cycle and I’ve gotten good gains from previous ones was just curious on how it could build physique as far as time wise I was in prison for years and lived on calisthenics and got in great shape was wonder how it would go on gear I have no problem getting big it’s getting “the look” that I once had from that period of time in my life and obviously I’m older now so it is much harder to obtain I was just putting it out there to see if anyone has done something like this or what could best suit this as far as calisthenics only what gear matches up

Ok, so I understand that you want the look that Tren gives, but it would likely also make you calisthenics take a hit. Tren *normally* gives you cardio a good hit, so I think it would be less than ideal for a calisthenics only routine.

That being said, you would still get the aesthetic benefits of the Tren. It might just make your calisthenics routine more difficult to complete and progress on. If that is your thing, then I think it is fine.

(07-13-2019, 06:37 PM)DNPstoney Wrote:

Ok, so I understand that you want the look that Tren gives, but it would likely also make you calisthenics take a hit. Tren *normally* gives you cardio a good hit, so I think it would be less than ideal for a calisthenics only routine.

That being said, you would still get the aesthetic benefits of the Tren. It might just make your calisthenics routine more difficult to complete and progress on. If that is your thing, then I think it is fine.

(07-14-2019, 12:00 AM)Rippedupfromthetipup Wrote:
(07-13-2019, 06:37 PM)DNPstoney Wrote:

Thanks guys appreciate the feed back