Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Next cycle advice

Planning to run a 20 week cycle at the conclusion of my cut. Wanted to get some feedback and suggestions. Thinking of running tbol (weeks 1-4) at 50mg then test/deca/eq at 450/300/600 for 20 weeks. Just looking for a clean low side effect cycle to put on some quality mass. Also considering swapping out EQ for mast e at 400mg a week. Any suggestions welcome. Thanks.

For your mentioned goals I like 500 Test/ 500 NPP. This way if have any sides from nandrolone you can drop it ASAP. If you want a third compound go with Mast. EQ is very underwhelming. Personally when I bulk now I enjoy 1g Test 600 Deca. I do need low dose BP meds with that.

(04-16-2019, 11:09 PM)JuiceLee2019 Wrote: For your mentioned goals I like 500 Test/ 500 NPP. This way if have any sides from nandrolone you can drop it ASAP. If you want a third compound go with Mast. EQ is very underwhelming. Personally when I bulk now I enjoy 1g Test 600 Deca. I do need low dose BP meds with that.

Yeah the reason why I chose deca > npp is due to the fact I’ll be running it for 20 weeks so the amount of pins might get annoying. I suppose I could run the test at the desired dose and then npp for first ten weeks then mast for last ten weeks. Was looking to possibly try primo at 600+ but damn that shit us expensive lol.

(04-16-2019, 11:09 PM)JuiceLee2019 Wrote: For your mentioned goals I like 500 Test/ 500 NPP. This way if have any sides from nandrolone you can drop it ASAP. If you want a third compound go with Mast. EQ is very underwhelming. Personally when I bulk now I enjoy 1g Test 600 Deca. I do need low dose BP meds with that.

Yeah the reason why I chose deca > npp is due to the fact I’ll be running it for 20 weeks so the amount of pins might get annoying. I suppose I could run the test at the desired dose and then npp for first ten weeks then mast for last ten weeks. Was looking to possibly try primo at 600+ but damn that shit us expensive lol.