Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

PCT Question

I know basically everyone has different opinions on cycles. That being said, I’m about to run:

Test E 600/week (weeks 1-12)
Dianabol 50mg/daily (weeks 1-6)
HCG 500iu/week (weeks 3-10) (approximately)
Aromasin as an AI when needed

PCT: this is where I’m curious. I’ve heard clomid is very potent and has bad side effects, nolva gets the job done and has less severe sides.
I have both on deck. I was originally planning on:
40mg nolva and 50 mg clomid/ day for 4 weeks.

With such a mild cycle do I need both? I understand I want my body to have the best chance at a full recovery but are both really necessary with such a mild cycle?

Should I do 20 nolva and 50 clomid/day for 4 weeks? Should I just do one?

Any critiques and opinions would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Very similar to what I am currently running.

However instead, I would rather run HCG 500io/week 2 pins from week 1-12.

PCT, I usually do Nolvadex 20mg for 6 weeks.

Imo, the side effects of clomid are seriously overblown. I've experimented with Nolva only pct, and nolva+clomid. I found that Nolva+clomid is better for testicular recovery as well as keeping size and strength. Ymmv

(06-14-2019, 12:23 PM)mdwilson2011 Wrote: Imo, the side effects of clomid are seriously overblown. I've experimented with Nolva only pct, and nolva+clomid. I found that Nolva+clomid is better for testicular recovery as well as keeping size and strength. Ymmv

I feel the same way. I’m gunna run both. Thanks man!

I don't think I am hijacking this thread. I'm just sharing a Nova vs Arimidex w/HCG

Does anyone watch Ask the Doc on MuscleInsider Y/T? Is the Doc off the mark on this?
In a June 2016 video "GNRH as a PCT / Can Gyno reappear" he recommends Arimidex over Nova.

The nova discussion starts around 4:20 and ends at 7:46

Correct me if I'm wrong. Educate me because I want to know