Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

PHARMAHGH

I only leave reviews when I am really disappointed or really impressed. I am truly impressed with PharmaHGH. I belong to several boards, however, I am new to this one. It is always a crap roll with a new source and you never know what you're going to get or if you are hitting them on their spiral out. I tried some black tops from a couple other sources and feel confident they were 192 or they were so dirty even if they had GH chains, the chains would be attacked by the immune system as it combated the impurities. I heard a couple people recommend Pharma's mauve tops and they did not disappoint. Within the first two weeks I have seen an increase in REM sleep, skin changes, old injuries healing, fat loss and an overall increase in energy and stamina. I will certainly gets bloods next but, I have no doubt these are legit. Not only are they legit but, are overdosed by a few IU per vial.

(09-18-2019, 04:39 PM)Kcrealsly Wrote: I only leave reviews when I am really disappointed or really impressed. I am truly impressed with PharmaHGH. I belong to several boards, however, I am new to this one. It is always a crap roll with a new source and you never know what you're going to get or if you are hitting them on their spiral out. I tried some black tops from a couple other sources and feel confident they were 192 or they were so dirty even if they had GH chains, the chains would be attacked by the immune system as it combated the impurities. I heard a couple people recommend Pharma's mauve tops and they did not disappoint. Within the first two weeks I have seen an increase in REM sleep, skin changes, old injuries healing, fat loss and an overall increase in energy and stamina. I will certainly gets bloods next but, I have no doubt these are legit. Not only are they legit but, are overdosed by a few IU per vial.

Mauve tops are generally 12 iu per vial fyi

Colors are just that with generics, I have had purple tops from another source that were crap. I try to trust the source, not the color but, I certainly agree these are a few IUs over. Thanks for the information bro!

(09-18-2019, 09:13 PM)Fatbricks Wrote:
(09-18-2019, 04:39 PM)Kcrealsly Wrote: I only leave reviews when I am really disappointed or really impressed. I am truly impressed with PharmaHGH. I belong to several boards, however, I am new to this one. It is always a crap roll with a new source and you never know what you're going to get or if you are hitting them on their spiral out. I tried some black tops from a couple other sources and feel confident they were 192 or they were so dirty even if they had GH chains, the chains would be attacked by the immune system as it combated the impurities. I heard a couple people recommend Pharma's mauve tops and they did not disappoint. Within the first two weeks I have seen an increase in REM sleep, skin changes, old injuries healing, fat loss and an overall increase in energy and stamina. I will certainly gets bloods next but, I have no doubt these are legit. Not only are they legit but, are overdosed by a few IU per vial.

Mauve tops are generally 12 iu per vial fyi

How much are you running?

4iu HS

(09-19-2019, 04:55 PM)don_c Wrote:

How much are you running?

I normally don't review but I felt like I wanted to cause this source service and quality was great. I'm only reviewing what I ordered witch is
TEST E , TREN E, ANAVR ,AND ANADROL I'm only giving a review on what I ordered only.

(09-25-2019, 07:24 PM)aneram11 Wrote: I normally don't review but I felt like I wanted to cause this source service and quality was great. I'm only reviewing what I ordered witch is
TEST E , TREN E, ANAVR ,AND ANADROL I'm only giving a review on what I ordered only.

Thank you brothers for the reviews