Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

PHTDPeptides Update

Hello All,
We have a few quick updates we will be carrying IGF1-des 1mg for $10. If You have question in regards to any peptides you want please feel free to reach out and ask, we can more than likely get it and if there is enough demand could be something we stock regularly as is the case with the IGF1 Des. Best way to reach me is
[email protected]

Also to address a small hiccup we had with one customer, we do take a lot of orders not just from this board so if you do send local BTC please send the time you sent it and exact amount if you cant send the transaction ID. We don't want to delay sending your orders out and I am sure you don't want to have to wait any longer than you have to either.

Don't be afraid to ask questions either!
[email protected]
Minimum Order $100
Shipping $10

Hey a while ago I asked what myostatin is, never got an answer.. how and what would it be used for? Thanks

(03-17-2019, 04:39 PM)Booger Wrote:
(03-17-2019, 01:59 PM)PhtdPeptides Wrote: Hello All,
We have a few quick updates we will be carrying IGF1-des 1mg for $10. If You have question in regards to any peptides you want please feel free to reach out and ask, we can more than likely get it and if there is enough demand could be something we stock regularly as is the case with the IGF1 Des. Best way to reach me is
[email protected]

Also to address a small hiccup we had with one customer, we do take a lot of orders not just from this board so if you do send local BTC please send the time you sent it and exact amount if you cant send the transaction ID. We don't want to delay sending your orders out and I am sure you don't want to have to wait any longer than you have to either.

Don't be afraid to ask questions either!
[email protected]
Minimum Order $100
Shipping $10
Where are you guys in the source list? I can't find you anywhere?

https://www.steroidsourcetalk.org/mybb/T...ide-source

Myostatin would be to keep someone from getting bigger follistatin is the opposite.