Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

PharmaHGH Test e

Yeah, still waiting also. Just put in an order and test c was on the list. Hopefully all will be well.

(01-27-2020, 01:28 PM)Truckertrash Wrote: Yeah, still waiting also. Just put in an order and test c was on the list. Hopefully all will be well.

I'm sure it will brotha. That guy had 3 posts all bashing a source and hasn't been back since to backup his claims.

(01-27-2020, 01:53 PM)Bingbangbong Wrote:
(01-27-2020, 01:28 PM)Truckertrash Wrote: Yeah, still waiting also. Just put in an order and test c was on the list. Hopefully all will be well.

I'm sure it will brotha. That guy had 3 posts all bashing a source and hasn't been back since to backup his claims.

Yeah, I looked at that too. Shit was probably just crashed. I know if I actually got something with a hair in it, I'm posting up pics. From what I've seen and read, PharmaHgh has good customer service. I'll find out soon enough when pack lands

(01-25-2020, 09:19 PM)Cogdiss420 Wrote:
(01-23-2020, 03:33 PM)gator19 Wrote:
(12-06-2019, 09:46 PM)Jdewfit Wrote: Blew up off 500mg test e, metabolism has been out of control.

Losing weight still eating 350-400g carbs with regular cheats 1-2x a week. If I eat less than 3400 calories I drop 1-3lbs overnight.

5’11 8-10 % BF offseason at 204 lbs.

Will be reviewing test cyp soon and a whole contest prep cycle once I start prep in the new year

Pharma's test e still working out well for you? I am getting ready to order from him once my btc clears in a few days. I saw he had it tested a few months ago and everyone gives him solid reviews on TA and communication.

I got a vial of test c today and it seems to be full of contaminants. It almost looks like a bunch of little clears hairs and then one bigger reddish hair. If I let it set, it looks like a bunch of small little hairs Stuck on the bottom with a million little hairs floating throughout. Was looking forward to trying this source because the reviews seem pretty positive but there’s no way I’m injecting this stuff.

Bro u can wickr me a pic but im pretty sure that's the crashed crystal shards you're referring to. If you heat the vial under hot water do they dissipate?

(01-25-2020, 09:19 PM)Cogdiss420 Wrote:
(01-23-2020, 03:33 PM)gator19 Wrote:
(12-06-2019, 09:46 PM)Jdewfit Wrote: Blew up off 500mg test e, metabolism has been out of control.

Losing weight still eating 350-400g carbs with regular cheats 1-2x a week. If I eat less than 3400 calories I drop 1-3lbs overnight.

5’11 8-10 % BF offseason at 204 lbs.

Will be reviewing test cyp soon and a whole contest prep cycle once I start prep in the new year

Pharma's test e still working out well for you? I am getting ready to order from him once my btc clears in a few days. I saw he had it tested a few months ago and everyone gives him solid reviews on TA and communication.

I got a vial of test c today and it seems to be full of contaminants. It almost looks like a bunch of little clears hairs and then one bigger reddish hair. If I let it set, it looks like a bunch of small little hairs Stuck on the bottom with a million little hairs floating throughout. Was looking forward to trying this source because the reviews seem pretty positive but there’s no way I’m injecting this stuff.

Hey man definitely not contaminants our product is double filtered. what your referring to is either a gelled up bottle.we raise the percentage of BB in winter months to protect the hormone and keep it from crashing so I doubt its crashed . That you can just heat. If it is in fact crashed email me, shoot me a pic and ill send you a new one

I've ordered from pharm hgh before. Product looked and worked perfectly fine.. This guy had to of has a million brown hairs up his ass ? link didn't even work lol

(03-23-2020, 08:24 AM)Joedirt91 Wrote: I've ordered from pharm hgh before. Product looked and worked perfectly fine.. This guy had to of has a million brown hairs up his ass ? link didn't even work lol

Forgot about this thread. Idk what’s up with Imgur. Either way when it happened I sent pics to pharmahgh and he sent me 2 vials before he even commented on this thread. He said it was probably a fiber from the BA wipes he uses. Now it looks like he’s not a source on here anymore? His source threads are gone.

He's still listed as a verified source. I think he took a break a while back tho.