Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Price of test increase?

Whats up with the price of test?

I Cheapest I found is 30 dollars... 25 dollars was common place 7 months ago...

Whats up with this? Because of the exodus of DML and cascade?

(09-13-2019, 03:06 AM)TRENsetter Wrote: Whats up with the price of test?

I Cheapest I found is 30 dollars... 25 dollars was common place 7 months ago...

Whats up with this? Because of the exodus of DML and cascade?

Inflation

Thats 20% inflation in 8 months!!! hahaa idk about that

Really complaining about a 5$ difference? Plus I know two sources right off the top of my head that are $25. One is straight up the other requires bulk purchase.

(09-13-2019, 04:24 AM)Stinky Wrote: Really complaining about a 5$ difference? Plus I know two sources right off the top of my head that are $25. One is straight up the other requires bulk purchase.

People don't like to read. Do the work for me!

(09-13-2019, 02:04 PM)Fatbricks Wrote:
(09-13-2019, 04:24 AM)Stinky Wrote: Really complaining about a 5$ difference? Plus I know two sources right off the top of my head that are $25. One is straight up the other requires bulk purchase.

People don't like to read. Do the work for me!

tl;dr

Raw Test, Sterile Vials, stoppers, seals, filters, sterile oil, BB, BA, labeling and shipping that might include a reshipper.

I could see how sellers charge more. Some will drop the cost if you buy bulk. Most sellers should have a benefit if you buy more you save. Say if you spend more then $350 you get 15-20% off, $500 you get 25% off and so one.

I'd imagine these small orders are more risky to the seller and the risk to reward benefit isn't good if someone only orders $100.

Buy test, get blood work (which you should be doing), submit blood work, get store credit, get free test.

I wish DML were still around. They had their prices set 5-10% higher than everyone else and they didn’t give a flying fuck about lowering them. Gear is extremely cheap and very easy to budget. If you cruise on 250mgs of test per year then you spend an average of $1000-$1200 a year. That’s just a simple figure to show you how cheap it is. And if you consider any SST sources price list to be too expensive, then you need to stop spending money on shit you can’t afford, or at the very least learn how to budget properly.

Brewing your own is way cheaper.

250mg/week, 1gram per month, lets say 15grams per year to add in waste. Raw test is 0.80/gram less then 100 grams + $50 s/h

sterile Oil, BB, BA, $40

Filters, vials, gram scale, scale calibrators, glass stir rods, beakers 100ml- 150ml. syringes, hot plate with adjustable temp. $200

You could do everything for $400/yr and after that you could start brewing all sorts of AAS, adding tools as you need them.

Also with brewing you don't have to be worried about contaminated gear. I'm paranoid whenever I get vials, so I heat them up to 161 F for 20 minutes to make sure anything in them is destroyed. I've never heard of it happining, but if someone contaminated the vial with Hep C, you're F'd.