Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Primobolan Cycle Advice

Hey there,
Would it be better to run low dose Primo (140mg/week) atop TRT dose of (140mg/week) for the duration it would take to use up 5 vials of 200mg/mL Primo... or cycle Primo at 800mg/week for 12 weeks (using up all 5 vials) and run 200mg/week test alongside it?
Which would result in less health concerns? Would the overall amount of muscle gain be equivalent?

Running 280mg / wk is not a cruise, just blast the 12 weeks, diet and lift properly, and enjoy those slow gains.

Greg Doucette cruises on 100/100 test primo. He says he likes it. I'm all for longer low dose cycles versus blasting these days as well.

GD also is trying to reduce/maintain size. He was in a heavier weightclass before his current and previous show.

OP: it just depends on your goals; you trying to get big? then blast; trying to maintain? alot of weight can be kept at minimal doses

I'm very lean ~ 7% body-fat at 200 lbs. Want to eventually work my way up to 220 lbs at same body-fat, but I want to do it in the healthiest way possible with the most keep-able gains. For this, what approach would seem to be best?

(11-08-2019, 04:30 PM)meekle Wrote: I'm very lean ~ 7% body-fat at 200 lbs. Want to eventually work my way up to 220 lbs at same body-fat, but I want to do it in the healthiest way possible with the most keep-able gains. For this, what approach would seem to be best?

Test is healthiest its bioidentical.

(11-08-2019, 04:30 PM)meekle Wrote: I'm very lean ~ 7% body-fat at 200 lbs. Want to eventually work my way up to 220 lbs at same body-fat, but I want to do it in the healthiest way possible with the most keep-able gains. For this, what approach would seem to be best?

blasting is fairly healthy - check bloodwork, lipid panel, liver values, cbc , female hormones

as long as those are in range you're pretty healthy. keep up cardio health - eat fish or take fish oil supplements