Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Purple Panda - Canadian Domestic?

Has anyone tried purple panda canadian domestic yet?

I asked him about that but he said he doesn’t have Canadian domestic. I am trying to figure out a source for Raws that are Canadian domestic

(05-17-2019, 11:28 PM)dreckis604 Wrote: Has anyone tried purple panda canadian domestic yet?

Hey bro. Yes we do. Check out of website and let me know what you think about our very first Canadian Domestic and it’s injectable and oral line up.

Unfortunately we don’t have a raw set up for Canadian Domestic. But our International shipping is operating at 100% and passing through customs on both the east and west coast of Canada.

(05-19-2019, 10:03 PM)purplepandaRep Wrote:
(05-17-2019, 11:28 PM)dreckis604 Wrote: Has anyone tried purple panda canadian domestic yet?

Hey bro. Yes we do. Check out of website and let me know what you think about our very first Canadian Domestic and it’s injectable and oral line up.

Unfortunately we don’t have a raw set up for Canadian Domestic. But our International shipping is operating at 100% and passing through customs on both the east and west coast of Canada.

why isn't it listed in canadian domestic though? I couldn't find raws last time I looked domestic but you had plenty injectables

(05-19-2019, 10:33 PM)bottletop Wrote:

why isn't it listed in canadian domestic though? I couldn't find raws last time I looked domestic but you had plenty injectables

Smile The raws aren't listed in Canadian Domestic because they are not domestic, they are shipped to Canada internationally. I've had no issues with Canadian customs for this kind of thing, personally; can't speak for PPL, but I have heard from friends their stealth is top notch... so I wouldn't be too worried if you are wanting to order international>Canada~!

(05-20-2019, 08:24 AM)Misriah_Rep Wrote:
(05-19-2019, 10:33 PM)bottletop Wrote:

Smile The raws aren't listed in Canadian Domestic because they are not domestic, they are shipped to Canada internationally. I've had no issues with Canadian customs for this kind of thing, personally; can't speak for PPL, but I have heard from friends their stealth is top notch... so I wouldn't be too worried if you are wanting to order international>Canada~!

what kind of stealth do they do? disguise it like other products? aka like put it in a sterilized whey protein can so it looks like your just ordering preteen powder or something?

I was excited to see that they had domestic oils/orals. However was pretty disappointed with their price point.

(05-20-2019, 11:49 AM)bottletop Wrote: what kind of stealth do they do? disguise it like other products? aka like put it in a sterilized whey protein can so it looks like your just ordering preteen powder or something?

Do not discuss stealth on the forum. It's a "don't ask, don't tell" kind of thing. If people divulge it, then it isn't stealthy anymore, you know?

(05-22-2019, 12:52 AM)nobenchrichy Wrote:
(05-20-2019, 11:49 AM)bottletop Wrote: what kind of stealth do they do? disguise it like other products? aka like put it in a sterilized whey protein can so it looks like your just ordering preteen powder or something?

Do not discuss stealth on the forum. It's a "don't ask, don't tell" kind of thing. If people divulge it, then it isn't stealthy anymore, you know?

i asked because i literally saw one, dunno what lab, they just put a brick of stuff in a peanut butter jar. didn't seem very stealthy to me.

(05-22-2019, 01:22 AM)bottletop Wrote:
(05-22-2019, 12:52 AM)nobenchrichy Wrote:

i asked because i literally saw one, dunno what lab, they just put a brick of stuff in a peanut butter jar. didn't seem very stealthy to me.

I love international peanut butter! Sign me up please.