Pharma HGH(Huma, Geno, Nord, Saizen)
Pharma products (Bayer Proviron)
Raws
Peptides

For all emails and questions, as we do sell all raws baby;

[email protected]
[email protected]

Wickr: Skullwarden

Do not hesitate to talk shit or ask any questions over email or wickr, I am always available. Use the website if you wish not to talk to me =p

MINIMUM: 100$!

PAYMENTS:

WEBSITE TAKES BTC/BCH/XMR/ETH
EMAIL WE TAKE BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC.

Compensation for testing;

BLOODS - 75$ ea
RAWS TESTING - 100$ ea

FAQ

How do you ship? from where?

China. Stealth shipping.

Express/1 day shipping/ pls amazon service

No. It takes time to stealth your package.

reships?

2 reships to US addresses. 1 reship internationally.

T/A from shipment?

Takes 2-5 days to ship. 7-21 days in total to arrive to your door. I've seen as little as 3 days from shipment.

Domestic takes 2-7 days.
Australia domestic shipping : 7-12 days

Minimum?

100$

DOMESTIC RAWS?!?

Soon. I need capita for it. Buy raws from me.

What can you do for me?

This isn't a flea market. These are my prices, they are the lowest on the market generally. You really going to haggle me bro? I have sales sometimes.

Nudes?

Depends on your order.

Do i have to sign?

Its okay to sign sometimes. Your courier just needs your signature since he thinks the area or package might be stolen. Use logic. If your address has been flagged before, dont sign.

Do i place my real name on the address?

Please do. Aliases work, but sometimes your mailman will know who you are and if he sees a weird fucking name on a package, it might delay your package, even asking you to come pick it up. And thats on you.

How safe is this?

As safe as smoking weed inside your home. Just don't let a cop in.

Reshippers

Have one. $250 per pack, domestically USA. Reminder that 1.5KG fits into each package.

Can I delete my account?

Sure. You can do it yourself on your account page once your orders are all completed.

Why did my order disappear?

You will be given 48 hours to complete your payment or your order will be cancelled.

My tracking hasn't updated in a while. Why is that? Is it seized?

Actually the shipping status is normal, we have a lot of packages shipped via EMS that are like this. For over 20 days it shows origin post is preparing shipment. Then the next day it shows up in the destination country and is about to be delivered. The package is moving, just the tracking didn't updated in time.

My raws arrived melted! are they fucked?

Some raws such as Test e, Deca, Sustanon have low melting points. It is very easy for them to melt during transit. To re solidify them simply put them into the freezer. The quality is not effected by them melting what so ever.

My products are underweighted.

In order to receive replacement products you need to take a video while unpacking the box showing you cutting open the products and weighing them. We also take photos of all raws inside the package and them in the scale before they are sent.
DragonOrdnance, the dope raw source provider.

[email protected]/tutanota.com

Www.dragonordnance.com - easy checkout for raws if you don’t wanna listen to how my dog ate some other dog’s crap.

So, now that your dog ate another dog's crap, does that mean you can't eat your dog?

(04-10-2018, 12:28 AM)Swole Guacamole Wrote: So, now that your dog ate another dog's crap, does that mean you can't eat your dog?

Ya think yar fookin funny m8?
DragonOrdnance, the dope raw source provider.

[email protected]/tutanota.com

Www.dragonordnance.com - easy checkout for raws if you don’t wanna listen to how my dog ate some other dog’s crap.