Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Respect to Colonial Labs

have done business with many sources on here but I gotta give credit where credit is due to Colonial Labs (no shill or #ad btw)

had some doubts about some products which he has been very transparent about. (good to see sources admit responsibility and address any complaints and offering resolutions, this is the kind of behaviour we want to reward here on SST)

He replaced a pretty damn big order no questions asked, he goes above and beyond for his clients and his actions show it.

Every time I've interacted with him, it's been prompt/fast responses, no bullshit.

Amazon Prime 2-3 days shipping, good quality gear, great prices, fast communication, no bullshit. Will definitely be doing more business with him in the future.

How is this guy not verified yet?

(07-01-2020, 12:29 AM)meatwagon21 Wrote: have done business with many sources on here but I gotta give credit where credit is due to Colonial Labs (no shill or #ad btw)

had some doubts about some products which he has been very transparent about. (good to see sources admit responsibility and address any complaints and offering resolutions, this is the kind of behaviour we want to reward here on SST)

He replaced a pretty damn big order no questions asked, he goes above and beyond for his clients and his actions show it.

Every time I've interacted with him, it's been prompt/fast responses, no bullshit.

Amazon Prime 2-3 days shipping, good quality gear, great prices, fast communication, no bullshit. Will definitely be doing more business with him in the future.

How is this guy not verified yet?

I appreciate the review man! Glad to be of service and I'm very happy you're satisfied :)

As for being verified, I'll be verified in 4 days since then I'll have been a source here for 6 months. That's one of the requirements to be verified. Just a few more days!