Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

SRX Test E 500mg/week

Very disappointed with SRX. TA, customer service was great originally. However, I am now into week 7 with absolutely zero changes in my body composition, nor feel any different. This is not my first cycle, so I am fully aware of the feelings, pumps, etc which I actually felt a couple weeks into my first cycle of Test E 350 from another source. The Test injects like water, I get it’s MCT carrier, but it seems there’s no density to it which makes me question it. I feel like it’s real test, but underdosed to the point where I’m not changing my test levels by a substantial amount like I should be. I am well experienced in controlling estrogen, and I’m using a different brands AI and honestly, I am microdosing it because I’m getting no high aromatization signs.

Overall, I will be getting bloods in about 2 weeks but I’m fairly certain this is not quality gear with all respect due to SRX. Their TA and customer service are top notch, but their gear isn’t.

*Yes this is a new account I never created one, just purchased from their site. Made account specifically for review. Have no problem proving my ownership of their vials.

(10-29-2019, 08:01 PM)TheRageAgainst1 Wrote: Very disappointed with SRX. TA, customer service was great originally. However, I am now into week 7 with absolutely zero changes in my body composition, nor feel any different. This is not my first cycle, so I am fully aware of the feelings, pumps, etc which I actually felt a couple weeks into my first cycle of Test E 350 from another source. The Test injects like water, I get it’s MCT carrier, but it seems there’s no density to it which makes me question it. I feel like it’s real test, but underdosed to the point where I’m not changing my test levels by a substantial amount like I should be. I am well experienced in controlling estrogen, and I’m using a different brands AI and honestly, I am microdosing it because I’m getting no high aromatization signs.

Overall, I will be getting bloods in about 2 weeks but I’m fairly certain this is not quality gear with all respect due to SRX. Their TA and customer service are top notch, but their gear isn’t.

This isn't good news. I’m on week 3 of Test C 500mg/wk + 40mg Var ED and this is the last thing I want to hear. Need bloods

Oh man Sad
@SRx

(10-29-2019, 09:33 PM)CountryGains Wrote: Oh man Sad
@SRx

@CountryGains thanks for bringing this to our attention. We do not sell a Test E 500mg so not sure if you were talking thats the dosage you are taking. We had our Test E raws test earlier this year and purity was at 98%, and we overdose our brew to match the purity test. We have a customer post up bloods on another forum recently with great numbers

https://ugmuscle.is/t/srx-labs-test-1g-t...work/10949

Not sure if this is allowed or not, Mod please remove it a link to another board isnt allowed.

Purity test:
https://imgur.com/a/d0IbZ0X

(10-29-2019, 09:40 PM)SRx Wrote:
(10-29-2019, 09:33 PM)CountryGains Wrote: Oh man Sad
@SRx

@CountryGains thanks for bringing this to our attention. We do not sell a Test E 500mg so not sure if you were talking thats the dosage you are taking. We had our Test E raws test earlier this year and purity was at 98%, and we overdose our brew to match the purity test. We have a customer post up bloods on another forum recently with great numbers

https://ugmuscle.is/t/srx-labs-test-1g-t...work/10949

Not sure if this is allowed or not, Mod please remove it a link to another board isnt allowed.

Purity test:
https://imgur.com/a/d0IbZ0X

Obviously I’m referring to 500mg a week split in two doses of 250... I’ve never heard of anyone making 500mg/ml...? Regardless of your tests, I am testifying to my own usage, not labs from janoshik which are already suspicious if you took the time to read into who you’re testing with. And Raws have nothing to do with your integrity of dosing the vials correctly. Your Raws could be good, I’d expect them to be because practically everyone buys from the same raw source anyway.

I’m taking 500mg test e weekly on wk5 and Im definitely noticing good results ??‍♂️

(10-29-2019, 08:01 PM)TheRageAgainst1 Wrote: Very disappointed with SRX. TA, customer service was great originally. However, I am now into week 7 with absolutely zero changes in my body composition, nor feel any different. This is not my first cycle, so I am fully aware of the feelings, pumps, etc which I actually felt a couple weeks into my first cycle of Test E 350 from another source. The Test injects like water, I get it’s MCT carrier, but it seems there’s no density to it which makes me question it. I feel like it’s real test, but underdosed to the point where I’m not changing my test levels by a substantial amount like I should be. I am well experienced in controlling estrogen, and I’m using a different brands AI and honestly, I am microdosing it because I’m getting no high aromatization signs.

*Yes this is a new account I never created one, just purchased from their site. Made account specifically for review. Have no problem proving my ownership of their vials.

Very strange. Keep us updated when you do bloods. I picked up a few vials of their test E during their sale so I’m curious.

I’ve been running srX test C and PP at 250-300mg for the last 8 weeks or so. I would know if it were bunk, by this point and it isn’t. Needless to say I’m pretty skeptical of your claims that the enanthate is bunk.

Pretty weak sauce to make a claim like this, then follow it up with “I’m getting bloods in 3 weeks.”

Once you get bloodwork done it will be a lot more clear. Would you post a product image of the vial? And do they have batch numbers? I never thought of ordering from him as I try not to go to the dude offering sales 24/7. Anecdotals are pointless

(10-30-2019, 11:25 PM)Blastersack Wrote: Once you get bloodwork done it will be a lot more clear. Would you post a product image of the vial? And do they have batch numbers? I never thought of ordering from him as I try not to go to the dude offering sales 24/7. Anecdotals are pointless

Anecdotals are pointless when you have a first cycle user to say. They may not feel the differences and whatnot. But someone that’s a routine user knows what real gear is