Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

SRX Test E 500mg/week

(12-12-2019, 01:45 AM)Theglasscastle4 Wrote:
(12-12-2019, 01:01 AM)DarkChocTX Wrote:
(12-11-2019, 09:34 PM)Theglasscastle4 Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 05:09 PM)SRx Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 08:35 AM)c_note_nc Wrote: I'm pretty sure he's the same guy that posted he was also running someone's trenA for 30+ days at 700/wk with absolutely zero results or sides too.. which has since been deleted an that username banned lol think it was rageagainstmachine.. the idiot can also be found on other sites spewing the same bullshit with no evidence to back it up and getting roasted for it.

Fully agree! we came to the same conclusion

Hello, you claimed you sent off tbol 2 months ago and said they’d be back in 2 weeks 2 months ago. I called you tbol bad. Where are the labs

As someone who just started running his tbol yesterday, his lack of response is a bit disheartening.

He told me in early October they had sent off raws to be tested, and they’d be back in a few weeks. It’s been 2 months now. No labs. Also must be noted I popped 200mg for like 1 week straight with zero sides.

We dont recall saying we were sending tbol off for testing. Pretty sure we don't need three spam messages in a row on this post. You claimed our Arimidex was bunk we got it tested then and it came back good. So then you claimed the Tbol was bunk, we pretty much decided to write you off since you claimed all three of the products you ordered were bad.

(12-12-2019, 01:48 AM)SRx Wrote:
(12-11-2019, 09:34 PM)Theglasscastle4 Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 05:09 PM)SRx Wrote: Fully agree! we came to the same conclusion

Hello, you claimed you sent off tbol 2 months ago and said they’d be back in 2 weeks 2 months ago. I called you tbol bad. Where are the labs

As someone who just started running his tbol yesterday, his lack of response is a bit disheartening.

He told me in early October they had sent off raws to be tested, and they’d be back in a few weeks. It’s been 2 months now. No labs. Also must be noted I popped 200mg for like 1 week straight with zero sides.

We dont recall saying we were sending tbol off for testing. Pretty sure we don't need three spam messages in a row on this post. You claimed our Arimidex was bunk we got it tested then and it came back good. So then you claimed the Tbol was bunk, we pretty much decided to write you off since you claimed all three of the products you ordered were bad.
I have email proof. And I never said your adex was bad, said I had a bad experience with it compared to pharma. Didn’t ask for money back, didn’t ask for shit.
You have another user in here again claiming problem with your product. When are you going to take responsibility. I’ve ran another source test and tren and notice miles difference.

(12-12-2019, 02:20 AM)Theglasscastle4 Wrote:
(12-11-2019, 09:34 PM)Theglasscastle4 Wrote: Hello, you claimed you sent off tbol 2 months ago and said they’d be back in 2 weeks 2 months ago. I called you tbol bad. Where are the labs

I have email proof. And I never said your adex was bad, said I had a bad experience with it compared to pharma. Didn’t ask for money back, didn’t ask for shit.
You have another user in here again claiming problem with your product. When are you going to take responsibility. I’ve ran another source test and tren and notice miles difference.

You mean the Tren from another source you were complaining about no sides with nothing to back it up which got you banned for a bit? who is this other user claiming a problem with our gear? We have a user trying to post their amazing results with bloodwork done very shortly. We offered to ship you replacements of Test and you said you could really just use the money so we made the very rare exception and sent you a refund.

(12-12-2019, 02:20 AM)Theglasscastle4 Wrote:
(12-11-2019, 09:34 PM)Theglasscastle4 Wrote: Hello, you claimed you sent off tbol 2 months ago and said they’d be back in 2 weeks 2 months ago. I called you tbol bad. Where are the labs

User banned for claims without evidence. They were told this before but the Dec 1 rollback released the ban.

Between this guy (theglasscastle4) and the OP of this post, idk which is more annoying/ignorant with their approach.. lol fking ridiculous

Here is a roidtest on our tbol raws, surprise surprise they are good.

https://imgur.com/a/qCB9hVY