Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

SRx PWO's Frog Juice/Godzilla Piss

First time running the Frog Juice or Godzilla Piss or any injectable PWO for that matter.. I picked up one of each to give it a whirl. I pinned the Frog Juice first (1ml) and had a Chest Day for the ages. Slight pip, burnt like a mofo initially, but 5 minutes later i could taste that raw bacon so i knew i was g2g. Went harder went longer and didnt wear out, i can see this as a great go to PWO. A few days later I pinned the GPiss (.75ml) and having an hour to kill before go time, I climbed on top of the wifey and smashed it. Finished up, she damn near threw me off of her, whining about how my breath smelled like raw bacon, again, knew i was g2g, hit arms and front delts. Did not fatigue again, pump was comparable to frog juice (insane), however the difference here is obviously the Mtren. I walked in the gym and was just locked in from the first warmup set/stretches and put in work. My shoulder press is usually topping out around 230x4-5 on my last set, pyramiding upwards, on a good day, but this day I was able to throw up 270x10 on my last set. Huge fan of these blends, huge fan of this source, the professionalism and communication are on point, TA was 3 days, one small hiccup in the order, didnt even have time to figure out who was at fault before SRx had replacement gear on the way to make it right. Highly recommended.

(10-26-2019, 09:10 PM)Brocephus Wrote: First time running the Frog Juice or Godzilla Piss or any injectable PWO for that matter.. I picked up one of each to give it a whirl. I pinned the Frog Juice first (1ml) and had a Chest Day for the ages. Slight pip, burnt like a mofo initially, but 5 minutes later i could taste that raw bacon so i knew i was g2g. Went harder went longer and didnt wear out, i can see this as a great go to PWO. A few days later I pinned the GPiss (.75ml) and having an hour to kill before go time, I climbed on top of the wifey and smashed it. Finished up, she damn near threw me off of her, whining about how my breath smelled like raw bacon, again, knew i was g2g, hit arms and front delts. Did not fatigue again, pump was comparable to frog juice (insane), however the difference here is obviously the Mtren. I walked in the gym and was just locked in from the first warmup set/stretches and put in work. My shoulder press is usually topping out around 230x4-5 on my last set, pyramiding upwards, on a good day, but this day I was able to throw up 270x10 on my last set. Huge fan of these blends, huge fan of this source, the professionalism and communication are on point, TA was 3 days, one small hiccup in the order, didnt even have time to figure out who was at fault before SRx had replacement gear on the way to make it right. Highly recommended.

Love it! Glad you like our products..i am pretty much hooked on Gpiss as well.