Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Serostim. Mixing advice and dosage

Have a neighbor that is in a financial situation. He approached me last week asking if I would be interested in his prescription of Serostim 6mg vials. Yes, he is HIV positive you can't tell. Super nice guy married with kids. He is offering me 300 for 126iu. Kit.

I am wanting to use 4iu a day for myself and wife 2iu for her. I just want to lose my visceral fat off and some lean gains.
She is just wanting it for fat loss. I'm sure Dragon Ordnance will vouch she isn't fat.
I know each 6mg vial makes 18iu. What amount of bac water do I need to use? He said he just does as prescribed with sterile water and injects it all daily.

Need some advice or links direction. Have found some links that said I should mix 1.8 ml of bac water will achieve the 18iu per vial. I just want to make sure and get any other advice.
Thank again. I know here every one is willing to help.

Seros come with the water to mix and instructions in the box. You will have 18 IU per vial no matter what, but the amount per mL depends on how much water you use.

Don’t use the water with the kits. It’s just sterile water and you have to use it immediately.

Thanks so much. That's what I was looking for. Would preworkout or post be better? I think I will have 2 kits. He said he would sell both for 600 each.
Thanks again

(03-17-2019, 04:07 PM)abletolift Wrote:
(03-17-2019, 03:52 PM)mcjooce Wrote: Seros come with the water to mix and instructions in the box. You will have 18 IU per vial no matter what, but the amount per mL depends on how much water you use.

Mix 1.8 ml of bacteriostatic water with each vial before use. Do not premix just make as you go. Mix using an insulin syringe so fill it up once. Then again to the .8ml line. That way every .1ml or tick on the insulin syringe is one iu. .2ml morning and night for you and .1ml morning and night for her.

Question. If I added 1.8 ml. Wouldn't that make it 180 iu. In the vial. Wife is questioning the math

(03-17-2019, 03:52 PM)mcjooce Wrote: Seros come with the water to mix and instructions in the box. You will have 18 IU per vial no matter what, but the amount per mL depends on how much water you use.

Mix 1.8 ml of bacteriostatic water with each vial before use. Do not premix just make as you go. Mix using an insulin syringe so fill it up once. Then again to the .8ml line. That way every .1ml or tick on the insulin syringe is one iu. .2ml morning and night for you and .1ml morning and night for her.

(03-23-2019, 01:52 AM)oldman618 Wrote: Question. If I added 1.8 ml. Wouldn't that make it 180 iu. In the vial. Wife is questioning the math

an iu is just a set measured amount that you have no control over. there are 18 ius in one vial, no matter if you fill it with 1 drop of water or 5 ml or 20ml. just dose accordingly, so if u put in X amount of ml into the vial, draw out half of X amount for 8 ius, a fourth of X amount for 4 ius, an eigfth for 2 ius... etc

(03-23-2019, 02:13 AM)abletolift Wrote: If you ever find a 180iu vial let me know Smile they are 6mg per vial every 1mg =
3iu so 18 iu per vial diluted with 1.8ml Means every tick mark is 1iu.

Its actually every 10 lines = 1iu

An entire kit of serostim for 300$?! You lucky fuck

Thanks i tried to explain the math to her but well she knows all.

(03-23-2019, 02:13 AM)abletolift Wrote: If you ever find a 180iu vial let me know Smile they are 6mg per vial every 1mg =
3iu so 18 iu per vial diluted with 1.8ml Means every tick mark is 1iu.

@oldman618
The sterile water included with the kits is 1ml.
1ml of bac water should give you 1iu for every 5.5 iu on a slin pin, ie 2iu growth would be 11iu on the pin.