Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Sherlok labs - RESOLVED

Video 
Ordered on 01/11/2020
Paid on 01/11/2020
Supposed ship date 01/12/2020

Was told that my pack was returned to sender undeliverable. He said he would reship to a different address.
I just received notice from a source on here (who has shipped to me many times before) that he has been getting my emails to @SherlockLabs
That tells me something is very wrong.

He is also refusing to give me tracking as well.
@CaptainAmerica @Bluesec @Swole Guacamole

Commenting so I can get notifications lol. Best of luck OP, sounds sketch af.

Can you please clarify? @ThatWhiteGuy86 Regarding the email situation.

@Bluesec of course sir. Ther is another source on here that has been receiving the emails i have been sending to sherlok labs. Im very confused on why this happened.

(01-22-2020, 07:22 PM)ThatWhiteGuy86 Wrote: @Bluesec of course sir. Ther is another source on here that has been receiving the emails i have been sending to sherlok labs. Im very confused on why this happened.

Can he provide email headers for the messages? Assuming he's on tutanota, he can press "h" while reading the message and post everything up to and including the To: line. Email doesn't simply go somewhere it's not intended to unless it's addressed incorrectly or there is a technical issue within the tutanota email system. If the second then I will never use tuta again :/

@implicitnewt yes i can provide email headers, but the source getting my emails requests to be annonymous. The address is also correct, i always make sure of that.

Well now this is even more interesting..

Just here to join @Masterofron don’t mind me.

https://i.imgur.com/x00fxdC.mp4

Not sure what next step i need to take here? I am using proton mail and the source in question uses tutanota. This may be a reason but iv emailed accross platforms before without this issue happening.