Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

[Source] Colonial Labs - www.coloniallabs.net

The turn around with regards to communication is definitely impressive as hell. In placing my first order, Colonial responded to my first email sent first thing this morning right out of the gate.

Then they proceeded to beat their time for every follow up like it was a personal challenge, enabling that same day shipping, haha. Given the products by all accounts look legit, Colonial is definitely knocking it out of the park in terms of my experience so far.

The contest is OVER! The winning numbers are...
1st Place: 4
2nd Place: 27

If you were assigned either of the above numbers, I've emailed you! 1st place wins 10 partially filled vials, and 2nd place wins 5 partially filled vials!

Enjoy and feel free to share once the goods arrive! :)

(Yesterday, 04:47 PM)Crime_Dawg Wrote: Just placed my first order with Colonial and I have to say, their response time to everything is probably the best I've ever seen.

(Yesterday, 05:43 PM)Bachnocht Wrote: The turn around with regards to communication is definitely impressive as hell. In placing my first order, Colonial responded to my first email sent first thing this morning right out of the gate.

Then they proceeded to beat their time for every follow up like it was a personal challenge, enabling that same day shipping, haha. Given the products by all accounts look legit, Colonial is definitely knocking it out of the park in terms of my experience so far.

I appreciate it guys! Thank you for the feedback.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but any chance you'd make some custom PWO blends? I'd love a methyltren/superdrol/TNE injectable...

Anyone ran his halo if so how was it

The possible Test-E issue for a few weeks ago was a false alarm. I had the raws tested and they came back at 98% purity. Results: https://imgur.com/LaDbSEx

(Today, 05:08 AM)mcjooce Wrote: Sorry if this has been asked before, but any chance you'd make some custom PWO blends? I'd love a methyltren/superdrol/TNE injectable...

Hey, sure let me work on that one this week. I have another PWO blend which I finally got how I want. I just need to brew more of it and then I'll release that one as well.

Hey y’all, I’m looking for feedback on Colonials DHB and high MG oils, particularly the mast @ 400mg. How is the pip if any with both of these compounds? Thanks in advance

(9 hours ago)Colonial Labs Wrote: The possible Test-E issue for a few weeks ago was a false alarm. I had the raws tested and they came back at 98% purity. Results: https://imgur.com/LaDbSEx

I can properly dispose of the vials for you if they're still lying around :)

Thx for the update Colonial, glad you took the initiative to get the testing done. These are the kind of sources we want/need.

(9 hours ago)Throwawayaccc Wrote: Hey y’all, I’m looking for feedback on Colonials DHB and high MG oils, particularly the mast @ 400mg. How is the pip if any with both of these compounds? Thanks in advance

I can say the pip is essentially non-existent from his high concentration mast prop and mast-e. Can't speak to any others though.

(7 hours ago)Bingbangbong Wrote:
(9 hours ago)Colonial Labs Wrote: The possible Test-E issue for a few weeks ago was a false alarm. I had the raws tested and they came back at 98% purity. Results: https://imgur.com/LaDbSEx

I can properly dispose of the vials for you if they're still lying around :)

Thx for the update Colonial, glad you took the initiative to get the testing done. These are the kind of sources we want/need.

No problem :) When customers have peace of mind, I have peace of mind.