Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Source Complaint - Fusion Labs

Placed an order 10-8. Immediate reply and payment info. Great first impression. Payment sent via BTC.

Complete silence since. Just checked back here and I see they’re closed. Anyone know what’s going on? I saw no info about the closure, if orders are being honored, refunds, etc. just closed by SST mods.

Thanks.

(10-13-2019, 03:20 AM)kennedpa Wrote: Placed an order 10-8. Immediate reply and payment info. Great first impression. Payment sent via BTC.

Complete silence since. Just checked back here and I see they’re closed. Anyone know what’s going on? I saw no info about the closure, if orders are being honored, refunds, etc. just closed by SST mods.

Thanks.

https://www.steroidsourcetalk.org/mybb/T...d-Suddenly

Currently waiting on mods to find out details of what happened to Fusion and Sparta. The above is a link to current thread on this matter.

(10-13-2019, 04:07 AM)Dexter Wrote:
(10-13-2019, 03:20 AM)kennedpa Wrote: Placed an order 10-8. Immediate reply and payment info. Great first impression. Payment sent via BTC.

Thanks.

https://www.steroidsourcetalk.org/mybb/T...d-Suddenly

Currently waiting on mods to find out details of what happened to Fusion and Sparta. The above is a link to current thread on this matter.

Thanks for the reply. Following that thread.

Yeah wtf...placed an order, quick reply. Payment sent. Radio silence. That was on friday. Goddamnit.

This is first time I tried a new source in a while. Fuck me

(10-14-2019, 01:08 AM)gainzville247 Wrote: Yeah wtf...placed an order, quick reply. Payment sent. Radio silence. That was on friday. Goddamnit.

Yeah we’ll see. I know speculation is common in forums but obviously only a few people know. So wait it out I guess. I just hope we’re ok on our end if it’s for a bad reason they went dark.

Shoot me a DM. I’m a newb and have questions if you’re ok with having a brief chat.

(10-14-2019, 01:44 AM)kennedpa Wrote:
(10-14-2019, 01:08 AM)gainzville247 Wrote: Yeah wtf...placed an order, quick reply. Payment sent. Radio silence. That was on friday. Goddamnit.

Yeah we’ll see. I know speculation is common in forums but obviously only a few people know. So wait it out I guess. I just hope we’re ok on our end if it’s for a bad reason they went dark.

Shoot me a DM. I’m a newb and have questions if you’re ok with having a brief chat.

You can't message on this site, and this thread never should have been created since we already have one and mods are already looking into this issue.

@superawesomename , lock this.

(10-14-2019, 06:16 PM)TiredandHot Wrote:
(10-14-2019, 01:44 AM)kennedpa Wrote:

You can't message on this site, and this thread never should have been created since we already have one and mods are already looking into this issue.

@superawesomename , lock this.

Someone directed me to it. Didn’t think general discussion would have been the spot to go. Sorry.