Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

[Source] Deus Pharmaceuticals - www.deuspharma.net - Premium Canadian AAS

anyone have feedback on their primo?

(05-21-2020, 09:54 AM)chopsuey Wrote:
(05-20-2020, 06:57 PM)bodydysmorphia Wrote: While on the topic of new oils tho,

Stanolone would be interesting too if your raw source has it. Basically pure DHT. Haven't seen much about it ever though, very low and likely not much demand to be fair due to lack of people knowing about it.

The website looks great! Love how you have a drug profile/write up on each compound.

I've been wanting to get this for a long time (stanolone) but hard to find in Canada and would even be willing to prepay for a good amount of vials if it was an option Deus.

So second vote for stanolone - while might not have as much demand I could see it as a fairly good seller since you'll be the only one with it and I'm sure if more people knew about it, they'd want to try it.

Will look into this. It may not be a very popular item but I'll see what I can dig up.

(05-23-2020, 09:01 AM)mr165 Wrote: anyone have feedback on their primo?

Lots of users out there, hopefully someone can speak to their experiences!

A bit late reply, but Deus got me GSO version of all his gear that I ordered because I got shitty reaction to mig840.

All free of charge to boot!

His gear and customer service, as well as T/A are awesome so I will forever be purchasing from him.

(05-29-2020, 05:47 PM)krydakai Wrote: A bit late reply, but Deus got me GSO version of all his gear that I ordered because I got shitty reaction to mig840.

All free of charge to boot!

His gear and customer service, as well as T/A are awesome so I will forever be purchasing from him.

Some people do better with thicker oils like GSO, some prefer the thinner stuff. I'll always make sure I can provide a solution for my clients :)

Thank you for your patience and trust!