Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

[Source] Lock and Load Labs

(05-25-2020, 04:42 AM)LockandLoadLabs Wrote:
(05-22-2020, 06:52 PM)Thebest8803 Wrote: Hey I processed an order with you guys this last Tuesday with confirmed payment. How long is the turnaround for me to receive my tracking info?

Hi

We average 5 business days to get packs shipped out. You are always more than welcome to shoot over an e-mail asking for an update at any point. We will always give you an update within 24 hours. I just ask you *Edit- anyone, not just you, It's just the only thing I request from anyone requesting an update :) * be nice and not demanding in your request :)

Lacey

Can I write just to chat about the weather though? :D

(05-22-2020, 06:52 PM)Thebest8803 Wrote: Hey I processed an order with you guys this last Tuesday with confirmed payment. How long is the turnaround for me to receive my tracking info?

Hi

We average 5 business days to get packs shipped out. You are always more than welcome to shoot over an e-mail asking for an update at any point. We will always give you an update within 24 hours. I just ask you *Edit- anyone, not just you, It's just the only thing I request from anyone requesting an update :) * be nice and not demanding in your request :)

Lacey

Thank you will do :)!

(05-25-2020, 08:28 AM)superawesomename Wrote:

Hi

Lacey

Can I write just to chat about the weather though? :D

Haha you can write whatever you want, but I can't guarantee you I will feel it warrants a response :P I do love to chit chat though, so there's a good chance!