Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

[Source] https://SRx-Shop.com: **3/26 Operating and shipping as normal**

Ya still accepting new apps?

we are! https://srx-shop.com

Any update on the Tren E restock? Thanks!

Once again, SRX came through with two day TA! I’ve ordered from three different places, and SRX by far has the most secure packaging. I can’t say too much about the gear yet, obviously, but I’ll update after I try out the injectable Dbol tonight.

(03-30-2020, 09:46 PM)RafaelMBrunet Wrote: Any update on the Tren E restock? Thanks!

Restocked!

That Srx injectable dbol is the shit, even though I had a weird reaction to it. I injected .25ml=25mg, intending to work out an hour later. A half hour after injecting, I got chilled to the bone. I was fine if I got in bed and covered myself, but the second cold air hit me, I was chilled again. The chills died down enough to get up and go work out. The pump was absolutely amazing! And I had the energy to hit set after set
with less time between sets. As far as positive effects go, I felt like I did a few weeks into my first 500mg test cycle. While working out, I felt hotter than usual. I’m hoping the reaction won’t continue every time I use it. I thought 25mg was a conservative dose, but I’m thinking of taking it lower next time and working up.

(03-31-2020, 03:11 AM)Unisphere4 Wrote: That Srx injectable dbol is the shit, even though I had a weird reaction to it. I injected .25ml=25mg, intending to work out an hour later. A half hour after injecting, I got chilled to the bone. I was fine if I got in bed and covered myself, but the second cold air hit me, I was chilled again. The chills died down enough to get up and go work out. The pump was absolutely amazing! And I had the energy to hit set after set
with less time between sets. As far as positive effects go, I felt like I did a few weeks into my first 500mg test cycle. While working out, I felt hotter than usual. I’m hoping the reaction won’t continue every time I use it. I thought 25mg was a conservative dose, but I’m thinking of taking it lower next time and working up.

I’m being serious , so don’t take it as me trying to be funny on the internet

You sure it was the dbol and you’re not sick ? I had the same thing the other day and honestly wonder if I have the corona