Create an account  

Southern Compounding issue - RESOLVED

My patience has ran out.

11/06 - Placed an order and paid
11/15 - I contacted them and made SC aware I didn’t get order
11/18 - SC realized they made a mistake on my address and “reshipped that day”
11/22 - I reached out late evening asking where package was
11/28 - SC told me they’ll check issue and get back to me within 24 hours
12/04 - I sent a message via Wickr asking what’s the deal and if they can’t fulfill the order, I’d work with them on other products. No answer.

8 days later from their last communication

12/06 - nothing

@SouthernCompounding what’s going on guys? Are you going to do right by me or just take my money? I’ve been patient with this whole process.

-Texasform

(12-06-2019, 10:33 PM)texasform Wrote: My patience has ran out.

12/04 - I sent a message via Wickr asking what’s the deal and if they can’t fulfill the order, I’d work with them on other products. No answer.

12/06 - nothing

@SouthernCompounding what’s going on guys? Are you going to do right by me or just take my money? I’ve been patient with this whole process.

-Texasform

Mistake on your address?

This is why I don't agree with labeling the contents of vials or anything other than with unique numbers that tell the customer what's in them and no one else. Not only that, the vials tell you how many mg/ml....each 0.5g is a unit of delivery that you will be charged with possessing.

Imagine getting a box of steroids by mistake and your name is on this box, especially if you have a name that maybe only one two people in the united states have.

(12-06-2019, 11:07 PM)Dexter Wrote:
(12-06-2019, 10:33 PM)texasform Wrote: My patience has ran out.

12/06 - nothing

-Texasform

Mistake on your address?

This is why I don't agree with labeling the contents of vials or anything other than with unique numbers that tell the customer what's in them and no one else. Not only that, the vials tell you how many mg/ml....each 0.5g is a unit of delivery that you will be charged with possessing.

Imagine getting a box of steroids by mistake and your name is on this box, especially if you have a name that maybe only one two people in the united states have.

SC stated that the postage software “kicked” the information off the label when it was generated.

(12-06-2019, 11:15 PM)texasform Wrote: SC stated that the postage software “kicked” the information off the label when it was generated.

SC is a smart guy, he knows his stuff. It was just a suggestion that sources stop labeling their goods with these labels that look snazzy, but are far too reveling. No one is gonna go through the trouble to ID vials if they have no clue what's in them, it cost too much money for LE to run these tests.

Soco was recently in contact with the mods. He was away for a couple days with the family stuff he mentioned in his post. No doubts he will see his tags and respond here.

(12-07-2019, 03:29 AM)Dexter Wrote:
(12-06-2019, 11:15 PM)texasform Wrote: SC stated that the postage software “kicked” the information off the label when it was generated.

SC is a smart guy, he knows his stuff. It was just a suggestion that sources stop labeling their goods with these labels that look snazzy, but are far too reveling. No one is gonna go through the trouble to ID vials if they have no clue what's in them, it cost too much money for LE to run these tests.

He's talking about his address was kicked off the label by the postage software. Not the vial labels brother.

(12-07-2019, 02:12 PM)thallandchill Wrote:
(12-07-2019, 03:29 AM)Dexter Wrote:

He's talking about his address was kicked off the label by the postage software. Not the vial labels brother.

@thallandchill correct.

If it was an international order through them, no doubt it'll take a while. If domestic, you probably need to contact the local post office and just ask if they have any mail for you. It's none of their business what the pack contains, just whether or not your name is on it.

(12-07-2019, 10:10 PM)ForgotMuhName Wrote: If it was an international order through them, no doubt it'll take a while. If domestic, you probably need to contact the local post office and just ask if they have any mail for you. It's none of their business what the pack contains, just whether or not your name is on it.

@ForgotMuhName it was a domestic order. The order was already “returned to shipper” by the time I checked tracking on 11/15. On 11/15 I made SC aware. Then on 11/18, SC stated the postal label generated screwed up and that they would resend the package on 11/18. So one month later in total, and my domestic order has not been received.

-Texasform

any update on this?