Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Sparta Test E and Sparta Anadrol

Curse You Sparta! My workout clothes don't fit anymore and I can't get out of any shirts! I need a new wardrobe and a life alert, "Help, I am stuck in my shirt and can't get out!"

3 weeks in:
Sparta Test E 600 - Sun/Wed split dose
Sparta Anadrol - 50 mg - 25 mg am/ 25 mg pm preworkut

Have gained 13 lbs (170 to 183 tonight). it is dirty weight, but this is just a cycle to pack on the mass to refine later on down the road.

This shit is real and strong, and real strong, but weight is from eating. I liken myself to a human roomba, vacuuming up any food I come into contact with.

Strength increases started in week 2, but in week 3 everything got REAL. Joints STABLE AF during lifts, almost all movements have seen heavier sets, ex. 15 pound gain on flat bench from week 1.

Thanks Sparta!

J

(09-14-2019, 03:10 AM)jaacyn71 Wrote: Curse You Sparta! My workout clothes don't fit anymore and I can't get out of any shirts! I need a new wardrobe and a life alert, "Help, I am stuck in my shirt and can't get out!"

3 weeks in:
Sparta Test E 600 - Sun/Wed split dose
Sparta Anadrol - 50 mg - 25 mg am/ 25 mg pm preworkut

Have gained 13 lbs (170 to 183 tonight). it is dirty weight, but this is just a cycle to pack on the mass to refine later on down the road.

This shit is real and strong, and real strong, but weight is from eating. I liken myself to a human roomba, vacuuming up any food I come into contact with.

Strength increases started in week 2, but in week 3 everything got REAL. Joints STABLE AF during lifts, almost all movements have seen heavier sets, ex. 15 pound gain on flat bench from week 1.

Thanks Sparta!

J

That’s great to hear brother! I’ll be throwing some anadrol into my next blast too. I’m cruising for a month or so to give my body a break but then I’ll do some Anadrol and possibly NPP or tren to gain some size before I cut next year.

You should throw some GH in there to help limit the fat gain and build new muscle cells. It gives a freaky look with anadrol and tren.

-Achilles