Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

SpartaPharma Blue Tops GH

Been using Sparta's Blue Tops GH for 5 weeks now and it is the best growth hormone I have used so far. I am currently using 5iu a day and have had great sleep, recovery, fat loss, and muscle fullness. The tiredness, numbness and water retention occurred within the first few days but become very manageable after two weeks. For the price and quality, SpartaPharma's GH is top notch and I will continue getting my GH from them.

(07-13-2019, 01:45 AM)bigsauce Wrote: Been using Sparta's Blue Tops GH for 5 weeks now and it is the best growth hormone I have used so far. I am currently using 5iu a day and have had great sleep, recovery, fat loss, and muscle fullness. The tiredness, numbness and water retention occurred within the first few days but become very manageable after two weeks. For the price and quality, SpartaPharma's GH is top notch and I will continue getting my GH from them.

This makes me so happy! I want more people to have access to our compounds. I’m definitely biased but I believe we have the best GH and AAS around.

-Achilles

(07-13-2019, 03:24 AM)SpartaPharmaUSA Wrote:
(07-13-2019, 01:45 AM)bigsauce Wrote: Been using Sparta's Blue Tops GH for 5 weeks now and it is the best growth hormone I have used so far. I am currently using 5iu a day and have had great sleep, recovery, fat loss, and muscle fullness. The tiredness, numbness and water retention occurred within the first few days but become very manageable after two weeks. For the price and quality, SpartaPharma's GH is top notch and I will continue getting my GH from them.

This makes me so happy! I want more people to have access to our compounds. I’m definitely biased but I believe we have the best GH and AAS around.

-Achilles

I'm actually kind of terrified to switch from my old sources gear to yours because I feel like I'll be going from bad to great and get hit like a bus Lmao

That's awesome. I just ordered some blue top HGH from sparta. Just curious, what other types/brands have you had in the past, to compare to this Bluetop HGH from Sparta?

Also, do you do 5IU all in one dose? Or split between morning and night?

(08-24-2019, 08:07 AM)glib Wrote:

That's awesome. I just ordered some blue top HGH from sparta. Just curious, what other types/brands have you had in the past, to compare to this Bluetop HGH from Sparta?

I have tried different black and blue tops from a few sources and personally believe the blue tops are the best bang for your buck. The black tops are cheaper but are not as strong as the blue tops in my opinion and have more sides like water retention and headaches. The blue tops gave me the best results with the least sides and are priced very fairly. I took 2.5iu in the morning and 2.5iu in the evening and noticed it is better to split the dosage to minimize side effects and maximize results.

(08-24-2019, 03:36 PM)bigsauce Wrote:

I have tried different black and blue tops from a few sources and personally believe the blue tops are the best bang for your buck. The black tops are cheaper but are not as strong as the blue tops in my opinion and have more sides like water retention and headaches. The blue tops gave me the best results with the least sides and are priced very fairly. I took 2.5iu in the morning and 2.5iu in the evening and noticed it is better to split the dosage to minimize side effects and maximize results.

A guy on another forum did igf1 testing with 6 iu one dose, and then 6iu split into 2 injections. Higher score with split dosing. This was a different sources hgh but still interesting testing results.

(08-24-2019, 09:20 PM)TiredandHot Wrote:
(08-24-2019, 03:36 PM)bigsauce Wrote:

A guy on another forum did igf1 testing with 6 iu one dose, and then 6iu split into 2 injections. Higher score with split dosing. This was a different sources hgh but still interesting testing results.

I would imagine that’s due to causing multiple spikes vs one large bolus dose. The same principle behind frequent growth peptide pins throughout the day.

@bigsauce curious - do you run insulin with your GH? If you do, what's your protocol? Also, do you do 2.5iu in the morning and evening with GH? How has it been going? I see this thread is from a couple months ago, thanks!

Every 1 IU is 100 ng/mL of IGF-1 on average.

So 3 IU = 300 ng/mL IGF-1

(09-05-2019, 06:25 PM)duddy707 Wrote: @bigsauce curious - do you run insulin with your GH? If you do, what's your protocol? Also, do you do 2.5iu in the morning and evening with GH? How has it been going? I see this thread is from a couple months ago, thanks!

I am currently running Test, EQ, Tren, and GH. I take 2.5iu of GH in the morning and 2.5iu in the evening. I used Insulin for one cycle along with GH and definitely put on more size but also got more puffy looking. To be honest, I really do not like the look Insulin gives me. I tend to be bloated more and I noticed my waist got a little thicker from the Insulin. Growth Hormone alone tends to keep me really lean when packing on size without getting too bloated. If you notice your blood sugars are getting out of wack from the GH, then Insulin can help keep your blood sugars stable but I would rather just reduce the GH dosage if that is the case rather than using the Insulin. Insulin definitely can have its place in bodybuilding but since I am looking to keep my physique tighter and more streamlined rather than puffier and bloated, I just stick to a low dose of GH for longer periods of time. 5iu of GH a day keeps me very lean and my muscles are much fuller. If you insist on using insulin, I personally would recommend using 1iu of GH with 2iu of Humalin R with every meal except your last meal. That way you won't have huge spikes and it would be a more steady trickle of IGF-1 throughout the day. Just make sure you have at least 20 grams of carbs with every meal if you choose to use 2iu of Insulin with every meal. The GH and Humalin R peak at around the same time, so you will get a nice IGF-1 pulse when you take those together. Another way to do it is to take 2.5iu of GH in the morning and evening and just take 5iu of Humalog Post Workout with a Carb Shake that has at least 50 grams of carbs. With this method you will not get a constant IGF-1 pulse throughout the day but it is more convenient for people than taking a shot with every meal. In my honest opinion, just stick to 2.5iu of GH in the morning and evening and stack that with some Test and Tren and you will pack on some serious size while staying very lean. Just make sure your diet, training, and sleep are on point.