Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

SpartaPharma Blue Tops GH

Been using Sparta's Blue Tops GH for 5 weeks now and it is the best growth hormone I have used so far. I am currently using 5iu a day and have had great sleep, recovery, fat loss, and muscle fullness. The tiredness, numbness and water retention occurred within the first few days but become very manageable after two weeks. For the price and quality, SpartaPharma's GH is top notch and I will continue getting my GH from them.

(07-13-2019, 01:45 AM)bigsauce Wrote: Been using Sparta's Blue Tops GH for 5 weeks now and it is the best growth hormone I have used so far. I am currently using 5iu a day and have had great sleep, recovery, fat loss, and muscle fullness. The tiredness, numbness and water retention occurred within the first few days but become very manageable after two weeks. For the price and quality, SpartaPharma's GH is top notch and I will continue getting my GH from them.

This makes me so happy! I want more people to have access to our compounds. I’m definitely biased but I believe we have the best GH and AAS around.

-Achilles

(07-13-2019, 03:24 AM)SpartaPharmaUSA Wrote:
(07-13-2019, 01:45 AM)bigsauce Wrote: Been using Sparta's Blue Tops GH for 5 weeks now and it is the best growth hormone I have used so far. I am currently using 5iu a day and have had great sleep, recovery, fat loss, and muscle fullness. The tiredness, numbness and water retention occurred within the first few days but become very manageable after two weeks. For the price and quality, SpartaPharma's GH is top notch and I will continue getting my GH from them.

This makes me so happy! I want more people to have access to our compounds. I’m definitely biased but I believe we have the best GH and AAS around.

-Achilles

I'm actually kind of terrified to switch from my old sources gear to yours because I feel like I'll be going from bad to great and get hit like a bus Lmao