Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Stacking T3 and Cardarine on cycle

Has anyone stacked T3 and Cardarine while on a cycle (specifically test and tren)? If so, what were your results and at what dosage?

The thing with T3 is that everyone is going to process it differently.

Do like 50mcg a day, see how you feel, keep increasing by 25mcg until you notice a difference (increase in body heat, sweating, heart rate, etc)

Obviously be fucking careful and don't yolo dose yourself into a heart attack or something though bro (especially when on cycle)

(11-09-2019, 11:18 PM)Checkmatelabs Wrote: The thing with T3 is that everyone is going to process it differently.

Do like 50mcg a day, see how you feel, keep increasing by 25mcg until you notice a difference (increase in body heat, sweating, heart rate, etc)

Obviously be fucking careful and don't yolo dose yourself into a heart attack or something though bro (especially when on cycle)

Yeah T3 make sure you start low it really shouldn’t take much. I know John meadows only use 25mcg before comp and maybe 3 times a week he said. So it really shouldn’t be much unless you got bunk stuff.

(11-10-2019, 03:28 AM)Datree3 Wrote:
(11-09-2019, 11:18 PM)Checkmatelabs Wrote: The thing with T3 is that everyone is going to process it differently.

Yeah T3 make sure you start low it really shouldn’t take much. I know John meadows only use 25mcg before comp and maybe 3 times a week he said. So it really shouldn’t be much unless you got bunk stuff.

25mcg yields normal healthy human levels - literally decimals off of my normal baseline.

(11-10-2019, 07:07 AM)zdawnz Wrote:
(11-10-2019, 03:28 AM)Datree3 Wrote:

25mcg yields normal healthy human levels - literally decimals off of my normal baseline.

Yeah, Ik that’s true in most cases. I just like trying to get most from the least ya know?