Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Steroidify 2 months and still waiting

(05-20-2020, 12:20 PM)Steroidify Rep Wrote: Hello guys.

I have provided a new email address exclusively for SST.
Please provide username and order # so I can take a look.

Thanks.

Great, I emailed you my order number

(05-20-2020, 02:27 PM)unclecurley Wrote:
(05-20-2020, 12:20 PM)Steroidify Rep Wrote: Hello guys.

I have provided a new email address exclusively for SST.
Please provide username and order # so I can take a look.

Thanks.

Great, I emailed you my order number

Replied. I'm on it guys. If your orders have not arrived in 60 days of shipment, we will re-ship or store credit plus a bonus. No one will lose money with us, give you guys my word.

Already in talks with unclecurley.

Anyone else with an outstanding order, please email pcomrep at protonmail and I'll personally see what's happening with each order and work with my colleagues or management if needed be until all issues are resolved.

Please mention username here and order # when you contact me.

Again, times have been weird and there's a lot going on in some countries. Most warehouses are back fully with standard delivery times or slight delays. There's 2 that were having constant problems for a while but seem to be back to normal.

We will work with each case and give bonuses for the trouble.

If we could, we'd personally deliver every package.

Thanks guys.

Only one customer contacted me so far. Checking several times per day.

@Septicanon @Carrera911

Please see the above posts and respond if applicable, as I'd seize the opportunity for the quickest communications while it seems you have his undivided attention. Thanks @Steroidify Rep

(05-22-2020, 11:56 AM)superawesomename Wrote: @Septicanon @Carrera911

Please see the above posts and respond if applicable, as I'd seize the opportunity for the quickest communications while it seems you have his undivided attention. Thanks @Steroidify Rep

Thank you.

Always checked our thread daily, but having a dedicated public email was always a no-no for security reasons.

Our company offers full customer service support thru the link below:

https://steroidify.com/contact-us

And it's always a much faster and better route for orders info, since I don't have any access to that info and only work as a bridge to my colleagues from customer service.

Stuff happens and we are always willing to solve any issues as they arise. I just think it's completely unacceptable that a random member that has never ordered from us will come to a thread and simply state "it's a shady site".

Steroidify has been around since 2008 and is one of the most if not the most celebrated source in the market. We didn't build our reputation in 2 weeks.

Just an update. The rep has reached out to me with a helpful attitude.

57 days after purchase my package is showing SOME sort of movement. Nothing super detailed yet, but it appears to have headed from singapore to the USA (nothing more detailed than that).

Steroidify also credited me my purchase amount back in STORE credit, not an actual cash back thing. But if the package touches down, the store credit is appreciated. I will be checking in with the rep before placing any new orders to see which warehouse is moving and not.

If they shipped DHL instead of USPS I would have had the packaged 55 days ago.

So far, nothing resolved, but will post another update if I get my gear.

(05-25-2020, 08:05 PM)unclecurley Wrote: Just an update. The rep has reached out to me with a helpful attitude.

57 days after purchase my package is showing SOME sort of movement. Nothing super detailed yet, but it appears to have headed from singapore to the USA (nothing more detailed than that).

Steroidify also credited me my purchase amount back in STORE credit, not an actual cash back thing. But if the package touches down, the store credit is appreciated. I will be checking in with the rep before placing any new orders to see which warehouse is moving and not.

If they shipped DHL instead of USPS I would have had the packaged 55 days ago.

So far, nothing resolved, but will post another update if I get my gear.

Hi.

I forwarded your case straight to management, so they decided to give you full refund.
By "refund" we always mean store credit in the amount you spent with us, so you can get same order or use a different warehouse.

Your other order should arrive as well.

Kind regards.

A store credit refund is not the same refund as was promised. I can't order shit from your website if it never gets to me

(05-27-2020, 03:25 PM)Septicanon Wrote: A store credit refund is not the same refund as was promised. I can't order shit from your website if it never gets to me

98% of our shipments are delivered in time.

Our refund policies are the same since 2008.

Regards.