Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Superdrol, low test, high tren, eq cycle

-20mg superdrol for 4 weeks(might bump it up to 30 if I handle sides well)
-300 test e weekly
-750 tren e weekly
-1200 front loading of eq first week and then 600mg eq weekly after
16 week cycle minus the superdrol.
Taking Tudca 2 times daily.
Pct on hand

Just started today.

Never did superdrol, never did eq, so should be interesting. Keeping test low to avoid a lot of water retention. Always do a decent amount of tren, only get night sweats and anger issues for sides. Lol.

Anyone done a cycle similar to this?

I'm thinking I won't even feel too much on the Superdrol. I guess it will have to prove me wrong because I've taken a lot of different sources d-bol and never had any results. Kind of weird. So we will see!!!!!

(06-14-2019, 12:05 AM)Minihulk82 Wrote: -20mg superdrol for 4 weeks(might bump it up to 30 if I handle sides well)
-300 test e weekly
-750 tren e weekly
-1200 front loading of eq first week and then 600mg eq weekly after
16 week cycle minus the superdrol.
Taking Tudca 2 times daily.
Pct on hand

Just started today.

Never did superdrol, never did eq, so should be interesting. Keeping test low to avoid a lot of water retention. Always do a decent amount of tren, only get night sweats and anger issues for sides. Lol.

Anyone done a cycle similar to this?

Yeah, I am actually running a similar cycle right now. It is a cutting cycle though; not sure if you are looking to bulk; where it might not be efficient.

Personally, I like the cut on High Tren/Low-Medium Test and bulk on Low Tren/Medium-High Test.

(06-14-2019, 12:05 AM)Minihulk82 Wrote: I'm thinking I won't even feel too much on the Superdrol. I guess it will have to prove me wrong because I've taken a lot of different sources d-bol and never had any results. Kind of weird. So we will see!!!!!

So have you ever taken Sdrol? Because comparing severity of sides between Sdrol and Dbol isn't very realistic. I have run Dbol at 50mg/day for 6 weeks and only got estrogen related sides (which was part of the reason I was running it), but Sdrol for 4 weeks at 20mg/day can be rough.

Also IME, Sdrol has more drastic physique changes than Dbol. Mostly because I bloat more on Dbol than Sdrol. Not sure if that is a normal affect of Dbol for me, or if it happened because my Estrogen was crashed before starting Dbol (which is why I had/ran it in the first place lol).

Yeah when I said I never got anything off dbol, I'm talkin about weight gain, strength gains, water retention or anything. Lol.

And yes I am cutting with this cycle. That's why I lowered my test because I don't want to hold any water or as little as possible.

I've never added Sdrol, but I fucking love High Tren/EQ and low test for cutting. Just make sure you monitor your bp because Tren and EQ together jack my shit up when I run them together, same with my RBC.

Also, if you're prone to any mental sides like anxiety Tren and EQ together will make it worse.

Yeah, I heard about the anxiety thing with EQ. But I've never had anything like that with the tren.

I have a blood pressure monitor for everyday usage.

I'm guessing the anxiety comes from the cortisol levels boosted. Theanine might help with those.

I guess we will see how it plays with my system. Lol. Ready to get jacked!!!!