Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Synergy Forge

Paid on 07/09
Received today 07/13
Everything looks great and packaging was exceptional. Already made my second order. @Synergy Forge Thank you sir.

Glad you got your shit..Not trying to be a dick, but maybe don't post specific dates for packs..Just my 2cents brotha..no offense

(07-14-2019, 06:17 PM)Truckertrash Wrote: Glad you got your shit..Not trying to be a dick, but maybe don't post specific dates for packs..Just my 2cents brotha..no offense

@Truckertrash doesnt every single thread in this section contain dates?

(07-14-2019, 06:32 PM)ThatWhiteGuy86 Wrote:
(07-14-2019, 06:17 PM)Truckertrash Wrote: Glad you got your shit..Not trying to be a dick, but maybe don't post specific dates for packs..Just my 2cents brotha..no offense

Different people have different ideas of how OPSEC works.

Seeing as you as just posting dates (and yes, most other people also post dates) you are fine. Posting your address or something is where it gets sketchy.

This is the clearnet and a ton of guys here aren't using Tor, a VPN, and/or Tails. Not like every here is taking part in proper OPSEC procedures.

(07-14-2019, 06:42 PM)DNPstoney Wrote:
(07-14-2019, 06:32 PM)ThatWhiteGuy86 Wrote:

Different people have different ideas of how OPSEC works.

Seeing as you as just posting dates (and yes, most other people also post dates) you are fine. Posting your address or something is where it gets sketchy.

This is the clearnet and a ton of guys here aren't using Tor, a VPN, and/or Tails. Not like every here is taking part in proper OPSEC procedures.

@DNPstoney thanks brother

If this is because of OPSEC reasons, who's to say he's using the actual real dates. He could change the dates while still leaving the total amount of time the same. I've done that before.
I also never post exactly what I ordered. I've seen others do that before...

(07-14-2019, 09:19 PM)procyon Wrote:

If this is because of OPSEC reasons, who's to say he's using the actual real dates. He could change the dates while still leaving the total amount of time the same. I've done that before.
I also never post exactly what I ordered. I've seen others do that before...
True, true...Ya'll just ignore me..Im just some old dude that thinks the government is out to get me..Haha