Draw time after last pin : // 48 Hours //
Blood Results
Test reading in ng/dL : // 1431 //
Test multiplier : // 5.724 //
Capped at >1500 : // no //
E2 reading : // <2.5 pg/mL //
Liver/lipids elevated : // N/A //
ANYTHING ELSE WORTH MENTIONING GOES BELOW:

* EQ aromatizes into Estrone (E1) and crashes Estradiol (E2)
* This proves the EQ is legit, 1) because EQ aromatizes into estrone and 2) Testosterone levels for LC/MS are not affected by EQ
* NOTHING IS BEING RAN EXCEPT EQ AND TEST - NO AI, NO ANCILLARIES.
* Will having elevated (10x normal) estrone fuck me up? EQ is weird. Pls halp

I must admit that I know very little about E1 outside of the fact that it is one of the 3 estrogens and can convert into E2 if needed. The subject draws me in though, I will have to spend some time researching that subject as it relates to AAS. Thank you for sharing your bloods, I appreciate it as I'm sure those that are trying to make an informed decision are.
~signature line~
I donated in March, did you?

(03-19-2020, 09:04 PM)Synergy Forge Wrote: I must admit that I know very little about E1 outside of the fact that it is one of the 3 estrogens and can convert into E2 if needed. The subject draws me in though, I will have to spend some time researching that subject as it relates to AAS. Thank you for sharing your bloods, I appreciate it as I'm sure those that are trying to make an informed decision are.

It is possible that since the E1 test was not a LC/MS (sensitive test) the EQ could give it a false reading, although I'm not sure of the pharmacology of how it could interfere with that.
But if EQ does truly raise E1 that much, it could possibly explain some effects like the hunger and anxiety.

Counted