Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Synergy forge

Just want to go ahead and give my man @Synergy Forge a shout out for being fast with emails. Any questions I had he was up front and responded quickly. I placed a order with him due to the whole FL situation! I should receive my pack by Wednesday! Thursday at the latest. I will let you guys know when it arrives. But so far so good. Communication was top tier. Looking forward to doing business again.

(10-12-2019, 08:18 PM)SavageVisions Wrote: Just want to go ahead and give my man @Synergy Forge a shout out for being fast with emails. Any questions I had he was up front and responded quickly. I placed a order with him due to the whole FL situation! I should receive my pack by Wednesday! Thursday at the latest. I will let you guys know when it arrives. But so far so good. Communication was top tier. Looking forward to doing business again.

I keep hearing good things about him. I’m gonna have to place an order tomorrow. What the hell happened with FL anyway?

(10-12-2019, 08:29 PM)Jack78 Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 08:18 PM)SavageVisions Wrote: Just want to go ahead and give my man @Synergy Forge a shout out for being fast with emails. Any questions I had he was up front and responded quickly. I placed a order with him due to the whole FL situation! I should receive my pack by Wednesday! Thursday at the latest. I will let you guys know when it arrives. But so far so good. Communication was top tier. Looking forward to doing business again.

I keep hearing good things about him. I’m gonna have to place an order tomorrow. What the hell happened with FL anyway?

No one knows at this moment, I just know that What ever it may be it’s not good.

(10-12-2019, 08:40 PM)SavageVisions Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 08:29 PM)Jack78 Wrote:

No one knows at this moment, I just know that What ever it may be it’s not good.

Yeah I imagine so.