Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Test E “Kick in” time?

Hey guys,

I was just curious on what everyones “kick in” time is during a test only cycle (enanthate specifically).

I mean “kick in” as in which weeks do you really start to feel noticeable effects?

I’m into my first pin of week 6 on 500mg Test E/week (250mg pin on Mon/Thurs) and have yet to see any noticeable effects. My libido has raised a little bit, but that could be due to placebo.

I’ll be getting bloods done this Monday so that I can see what is going on exactly.

Test E was sourced from here, and am also on .125mg Adex on pin days.

I'm assuming you mean "feel" as in start to get bigger and stronger, as the mental and libido effects are highly variable for each person. I honestly have better libido and mental effects from 75mg/wk than I do on anything over 250mg/wk.

6 weeks is generally the time you begin to get bigger and stronger, with effects peaking around 12-16 weeks. This is assuming you know how to train, diet, and sleep. Without those 3 variables on lockdown, you're not going to get much from any cycle.

I dont feel anything ever, but I see changes within 2 weeks.

(08-01-2020, 01:01 PM)Lamboman Wrote: Hey guys,

I was just curious on what everyones “kick in” time is during a test only cycle (enanthate specifically).

I mean “kick in” as in which weeks do you really start to feel noticeable effects?

I’m into my first pin of week 6 on 500mg Test E/week (250mg pin on Mon/Thurs) and have yet to see any noticeable effects. My libido has raised a little bit, but that could be due to placebo.

I’ll be getting bloods done this Monday so that I can see what is going on exactly.

Test E was sourced from here, and am also on .125mg Adex on pin days.

Definitely get bloods. If it’s sourced here like you say then I’d put all my money on it being legit. With that, I don’t feel much of anything personally. Noticeable strength effects begin around weeks 5-6. The “feel” people speak of with test is highly variable. Some undoubtedly do feel more than others, I’m sure, but I really wouldn’t expect to feel much different unless you were clinically low T to begin with.

Cascades of anabolism begin the second you inject. Serum concentration levels peak around week 5 depending on the compound.

Best,

BL3