Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Test E / tbol mid cycle review.

Currently running 500mg a week of test e and 25mg a day of tbol. On week 6 of test, needless to say. I am not sure if my expectations were too high or what. Very little on my body has changed. My strength is about the same. I have a personal trainer and my diet and training are spectacular. Have yet to see any “wow” results from this test. The tbol, not sure if I even consider it to be working. I’m currently on day 30 of 45 and have yet to see strength progress. Same situation as test, not sure if I got a bad batch or what the situation is. The communication and customer service from srx were absolutely AMAZING. Blew my mind away with how awesome the guys were with helping me etc. just not too sure with the batch I got of my items. Maybe my expectations too high? I have had very bad acne on my traps , shoulders and back, but that’s about it. I am running an ai, I do not feel E2 issues etc. everything is in check and going smooth. Just the compounds themselves, slightly questionable. Leaves me at a very confused mindset due to everyone saying how amazing these guys are but I just still haven’t felt anything after 6 weeks and almost a full cycle of tbol. Like I said, I’m not saying this is fake gear etc. just thinking maybe bad batch that was accidentally underdosed etc. Respect for SRx as a company is still very high. Best customer service possible and beyond amazing shipping.

(10-30-2019, 02:17 AM)Detail2001 Wrote: Currently running 500mg a week of test e and 25mg a day of tbol. On week 6 of test, needless to say. I am not sure if my expectations were too high or what. Very little on my body has changed. My strength is about the same. I have a personal trainer and my diet and training are spectacular. Have yet to see any “wow” results from this test. The tbol, not sure if I even consider it to be working. I’m currently on day 30 of 45 and have yet to see strength progress. Same situation as test, not sure if I got a bad batch or what the situation is. The communication and customer service from srx were absolutely AMAZING. Blew my mind away with how awesome the guys were with helping me etc. just not too sure with the batch I got of my items. Maybe my expectations too high? I have had very bad acne on my traps , shoulders and back, but that’s about it. I am running an ai, I do not feel E2 issues etc. everything is in check and going smooth. Just the compounds themselves, slightly questionable. Leaves me at a very confused mindset due to everyone saying how amazing these guys are but I just still haven’t felt anything after 6 weeks and almost a full cycle of tbol. Like I said, I’m not saying this is fake gear etc. just thinking maybe bad batch that was accidentally underdosed etc. Respect for SRx as a company is still very high. Best customer service possible and beyond amazing shipping.
Have been you done bloodwork???