Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Test E vs Test C

So whats the differeneces between the two? I know Enthate was developed in Europe while Cypionate is American made but whats the real differences? I was told Cup better for burning fat and Enth better for gains and strength.

(10-11-2019, 04:04 PM)JustaNewbie1 Wrote: So whats the differeneces between the two? I know Enthate was developed in Europe while Cypionate is American made but whats the real differences? I was told Cup better for burning fat and Enth better for gains and strength.

Somebody lied to you my dude.

Cyp was/is more popular in America while Enth is more popular in Europe, that is correct but they are both just testosterone with different esters. They do the same thing.

The difference between the two? Ester lengths and weight. Cyp is a tad heavier than Enth and has a slightly longer half-life.

"E" you will notice is the more popular of the two esters for UGl users.

The reason for this is that E brews at lower temps.

Requires less solvent to prevent crashing.

Can hold more hormone. Typically Test C will hold at 200-250 with 18% BB, 2% BA in GSO.

Test E can hold at 300mg with 10% BB, 2% BA in GSO. You can find Test E at 500mg/ml in Mig840. I haven't seen Test C get near that.

Test E has about 1 day shorter half life.

Testosterone is Test no matter what ester or no ester is attached, it's just a matter of how fast it peaks, half life and troughs.