Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Test Levels on Cruise

I realize everyone has different targets for their Test levels during cruise, but what is considered standard? Right now I hover at a little over 900. Is that good or should I aim for a little bit higher?

300-800 ng/dl

aka natty human levels in male. If you want an example of this being done without losing muscle; Check out Coach greg doucette on youtube (iirc he runs 100mg test/wk)

(08-15-2019, 08:19 PM)zdawnz Wrote: 300-800 ng/dl

aka natty human levels in male. If you want an example of this being done without losing muscle; Check out Coach greg doucette on youtube (iirc he runs 100mg test/wk)

Thanks. Natty human levels according to what? Labs use different ranges on their tests. Mine uses 264-916 ng/dL for Test. Greg Doucette as of late June posted a video saying he takes 100mg Test/100mg Primo E5D.

Whatever dosage that you can cruise at and not need to take an AI is a good rule of thumb. Most guys like to put their cruise levels on the top end of the scale (between 800 and 1100).

If you’re feeling good at 900 and don’t have to take an AI, that’s a great place to cruise and let your body rest/recover from the blast.

(08-15-2019, 10:16 PM)ReamusLQ Wrote: Whatever dosage that you can cruise at and not need to take an AI is a good rule of thumb. Most guys like to put their cruise levels on the top end of the scale (between 800 and 1100).

If you’re feeling good at 900 and don’t have to take an AI, that’s a great place to cruise and let your body rest/recover from the blast.

Previous cruise I used 100 Test a week with about 550 iu HcG and my estro was at the top end and my test was in the low 900s, no AI. This time around I’m using 120 Test with 500 iu hcg and was using 3mg aromasin on pin days, estro came back at 60 with Test 900... so I need an AI. I don’t fully understand but I just got those bloods back so I’m going to try 12mg aromasin 2x a week...

(08-15-2019, 08:36 PM)MikeAlstott Wrote:
(08-15-2019, 08:19 PM)zdawnz Wrote: 300-800 ng/dl

Thanks. Natty human levels according to what? Labs use different ranges on their tests. Mine uses 264-916 ng/dL for Test. Greg Doucette as of late June posted a video saying he takes 100mg Test/100mg Primo E5D.

In general a healthy 20's male; I believe the range is between 300-800 it was only an estimation on my part.

Like what others have stated - You could cruise to a point where ai is not needed.