Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Test/Mast E Blend Product Recall

I will be cross posting this to provide the maximum amount of exposure so please forgive me for essentially spamming this across the forums - I just need to make sure that each customer who has purchased this from us is aware of the issue.

Product issue: Cross-contamination with Trenbolone Enanthate and underdosed
Product affected: All vials of Testosterone/Masteron Enanthate BLEND

This only affects the product advertised as a Test E/Mast E 250/250 blend. This does not impact any further products.

It has been brought to our attention that the TE/ME blend was underdosed. Additionally, Trenbolone Enanthate was found to have been introduced during the filtration process possibly by a filter that was not completely flushed.

All customers with this product are advised to contact us via email so that refunds can be issued. In lieu of refunds, customers may request replacement product of equal value to their purchase. Please note, I do not have the ability to contact each customer individually and request that anyone who has purchased this send proof of purchase with their request for refund. Proof of purchase can be verified via email records or photos of full or empty vials with the labels present. Refunds will not be issued if purchase cannot be proven.

Link to Janoshik testing results:
https://www.steroidsourcetalk.org/mybb/T...-a-Scammer

If anyone has any questions at all, please feel free to ask us here, Wickr, or email. I am available to answer anything that might be on your mind.

Thanks!
US Domestic: Oils - Orals - HGH - Peptides - Raws - Pharmaceuticals
International: HGH - Raws - Pharmaceuticals

www [dot] southerncompounding [dot] io

Wickr: SouthernComp
SouthernCompounding [at] tutanota [dot] com
SouthernCompounding [at] protonmail [dot] com