Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Tren and T3 Level

A few weeks into a Tren A run and I got T3 levels checked. My current T3 level is 2.1 pg/ml with a reference range of 2.0 - 4.4.

My question is should I assume my T3 level is trending down (didn't get T3 baseline prior to run) and start taking the T3 orals I have on hand or should I wait a week and get bloods again?

There is about a three day lag between the test and the test result.

Appetite isn't raging like it should for how hard I am training.

I would be interested if yu bloods again and see what they looked like.

I did a cycle of tren and t3 recently and after the cycle I ran bloodwork after to make sure I was healed. I didn't run a baseline thyroid panel, but i ran one afterwards to see if I fucked up my T3 after using 50mcg for a couple months.
My T3 and T4 were in range, albeit the lower end of the range. But I didn't find any research showing that higher end of range is better for any reason.

As long as my shit was within range I'm not really tripping.... although like a dummy I have no baselines either I am pretty confident I recovered from the T3 and Tren usage. Every single that was elevated on my mid cycle bloods was back in range, lipids, prolactin, etc etc etc...

keep us posted if you run more bloods. How much tren are you running and how much T3 were you thinking of using?

I have ran tren without T3 and also ran tren with 12.5mcg of T3 daily. I would recommend 12.5mcg every day as I did feel the difference and its all you should need.

quick edit: I've read that it takes over a week for it to fully kick in because of the long half-life. And remember to take it in the morning on an empty stomach after fasting eight hrs preferably.

(06-14-2019, 06:27 AM)mastrblastrr Wrote: I have ran tren without T3 and also ran tren with 12.5mcg of T3 daily. I would recommend 12.5mcg every day as I did feel the difference and its all you should need.

quick edit: I've read that it takes over a week for it to fully kick in because of the long half-life. And remember to take it in the morning on an empty stomach after fasting eight hrs preferably.

I am starting this today. Thank you for the reply. Do have a small headache after the first does which I read is expected. I expect the headaches to subside as my body adjusts.

(06-14-2019, 06:27 AM)mastrblastrr Wrote: I have ran tren without T3 and also ran tren with 12.5mcg of T3 daily. I would recommend 12.5mcg every day as I did feel the difference and its all you should need.

What differences did you see between tren no t3 vs tren with t3? I was considering do 12.5 mcg for a tren run but won’t if there’s no actual reason.

This may be placebo but I have been running T3 for two days now. Typically when I pin Tren A in the AM, I get lethargic in the late AM / early afternoon as the Tren levels are building in my system. That lethargy was non-existent today.

Agreed that tren is better with t3. It also alleviates the tren “face bloat” I would usually get normally.

You don’t need to be fasted when taking t3, though. It is highly absorbable when taken with or without food. T4 is a different story.

(06-16-2019, 09:13 PM)T0rtilla Wrote:

Agreed that tren is better with t3. It also alleviates the tren “face bloat” I would usually get normally.

You don’t need to be fasted when taking t3, though. It is highly absorbable when taken with or without food. T4 is a different story.

What did you notice between tren no t3 vs tren with t3?

12.5 mcg of T3?? That's less than your body naturally produces. My research shows 50mcg would be better

(06-16-2019, 10:05 PM)keyboard451 Wrote:
(06-16-2019, 09:13 PM)T0rtilla Wrote:

What did you notice between tren no t3 vs tren with t3?

Zero bloat (tren usually bloats me more than anything else) and maybe slightly better mood. Hard to say, though. If it wasn’t for the chipmunk cheeks I wouldn’t bother.