Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Tren non responder?

I’ve been on Tren Ace for about 3-4 weeks now and don’t really feel all the hype everyone has made about Tren. I added it to the tail end of my Test E 600mg cycle. Started with 50mg ED, but experiences no temper change, no excess body heat, no insomnia, no night sweats, no body recomposition, maybe just a tad of cardio loss. And all the gains made in strength and size could easily be attributed to the Test. Bumped it to 60 ED for a few days and no real change. Decided to go up to 75ed and today is my first day of that. Anyone else experience this? Do I just not respond to Tren? Any recommends?

Aren’t you the dude that posted a day ago asking about anadrol saying you were on a gram of test ?

Uhhh you don’t feel tren at that dose? Your tren has to be fake. Even with a complete dogshit diet and training routine you’ll still notice the tren, especially at those doses.

Either that or this is a troll

are you sure you are injecting the tren and not trying to absorb it via rubbing the vial on the muscles you're looking to grow

(05-17-2019, 05:27 PM)Fina-express14 Wrote: Aren’t you the dude that posted a day ago asking about anadrol saying you were on a gram of test ?

Sorry no not me

(05-17-2019, 05:35 PM)yelruP Wrote: Uhhh you don’t feel tren at that dose? Your tren has to be fake. Even with a complete dogshit diet and training routine you’ll still notice the tren, especially at those doses.

Either that or this is a troll

Didn’t feel it at all at 50mg ED. Today is my first day of 75mg ED
And the Tren is from LnL

350mg per week is a good dose but if you don't feel anything at like 600 its fake as shit

(05-17-2019, 04:56 PM)Bcuzimbatman Wrote: I’ve been on Tren Ace for about 3-4 weeks now and don’t really feel all the hype everyone has made about Tren. I added it to the tail end of my Test E 600mg cycle. Started with 50mg ED, but experiences no temper change, no excess body heat, no insomnia, no night sweats, no body recomposition, maybe just a tad of cardio loss. And all the gains made in strength and size could easily be attributed to the Test. Bumped it to 60 ED for a few days and no real change. Decided to go up to 75ed and today is my first day of that. Anyone else experience this? Do I just not respond to Tren? Any recommends?

I had the same issue with the Tren Ace being from a verified source on here.. Injecting close to a gram a week. Was either under dosed or not tren at all.
So I'd assume its trash and order from another source.

(05-18-2019, 06:50 PM)BigRed1251 Wrote:
(05-17-2019, 04:56 PM)Bcuzimbatman Wrote: I’ve been on Tren Ace for about 3-4 weeks now and don’t really feel all the hype everyone has made about Tren. I added it to the tail end of my Test E 600mg cycle. Started with 50mg ED, but experiences no temper change, no excess body heat, no insomnia, no night sweats, no body recomposition, maybe just a tad of cardio loss. And all the gains made in strength and size could easily be attributed to the Test. Bumped it to 60 ED for a few days and no real change. Decided to go up to 75ed and today is my first day of that. Anyone else experience this? Do I just not respond to Tren? Any recommends?

I had the same issue with the Tren Ace being from a verified source on here.. Injecting close to a gram a week. Was either under dosed or not tren at all.
So I'd assume its trash and order from another source.

When u switched to that other source did you immediately notice the difference?

If its L&L, its legit, from my experience

@Bcuzimbatman so now that I've had a moment to really look at what your saying, you have been running tren a at 350mg/wk and 1 day ago bumped it up to 525mg/wk? If that is correct, at 350 wk most won't feel sides, especially after 3 weeks. And 1 day at 525 wont show a difference. Everyone experiences tren sides differently. Some can run a gram and sleep like a baby with no sides others cant run 400, so it's all over the board. At 350 for 4 weeks you wont feel any sides. The sides start becoming unmanageable the longer you run it. So if you're expecting to go into a hulk rage at 350, it's not gonna happen. I would keep it at 75 mg a week and in 3 months tell me you have no sides and I'll tell you that you're a lucky man and bump it to a gram. Until then stay at 525 and enjoy the ride.