Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Trenning is winning

After a long hiatus Im finally adding tren into my blast tomorrow. I feel like a little kid on Christmas... My pecker is so hard I can't go to sleep... I'll update u guys in 8 weeks when I hate my life and can't wait to come off this shit... But in the meantime I'm pumped up!!!

Lmao dude I know that feeling. Once my mental state starts breaking and my digestive system takes a hit I know it’s time to stop. But damn do I love those first 5-6 weeks and how I look

(08-16-2019, 03:15 PM)yelruP Wrote: Lmao dude I know that feeling. Once my mental state starts breaking and my digestive system takes a hit I know it’s time to stop. But damn do I love those first 5-6 weeks and how I look

The digestive issues with Tren are my only complaint about it. 10-12 weeks of feeling like a hole is being burned into your throat is hell, and yet I continue to do it to myself.

A high dose of Masteron run along side the tren seems to keep the mental sides at bay for the most part for me.

(08-16-2019, 03:36 PM)thallandchill Wrote:
(08-16-2019, 03:15 PM)yelruP Wrote: Lmao dude I know that feeling. Once my mental state starts breaking and my digestive system takes a hit I know it’s time to stop. But damn do I love those first 5-6 weeks and how I look

The digestive issues with Tren are my only complaint about it. 10-12 weeks of feeling like a hole is being burned into your throat is hell, and yet I continue to do it to myself.

A high dose of Masteron run along side the tren seems to keep the mental sides at bay for the most part for me.

I was adding in masteron late in my last run but unfortunately had to stop due to an injury. I think I’ll take your advice and run high mast alongside 350 tren next time. I don’t really wanna push my luck going any higher than 350 lol

(08-16-2019, 03:38 PM)yelruP Wrote:
(08-16-2019, 03:36 PM)thallandchill Wrote:

I was adding in masteron late in my last run but unfortunately had to stop due to an injury. I think I’ll take your advice and run high mast alongside 350 tren next time. I don’t really wanna push my luck going any higher than 350 lol

Masteron really seems to help well. I'll usually run it at the same dose as I do my Tren.

And I don't blame you for not wanting to push past 350mg, I think I'm an idiot but I like to see what I can handle so I know my limits.

Currently running 250mg Test E, 700mg Tren A and 700mg Mast P lol 4 weeks in, so far so good.

I’m on week 4 of 30mg day first time tren run. My e2 is dialed in well. What do you tend to notice first. This makes me sort of nervous

(08-16-2019, 05:48 PM)dexes Wrote:

I’m on week 4 of 30mg day first time tren run. My e2 is dialed in well. What do you tend to notice first. This makes me sort of nervous

Honestly at 30mg I felt okay, only minor stuff after 8 weeks or so. Just anxiety and felt annoyed a bit but was easy to control. Once I bumped it up to 50mg the next run I felt kinda crap. I think you’ll be okay at 30mg though

(08-16-2019, 05:50 PM)yelruP Wrote:
(08-16-2019, 05:48 PM)dexes Wrote:

Honestly at 30mg I felt okay, only minor stuff after 8 weeks or so. Just anxiety and felt annoyed a bit but was easy to control. Once I bumped it up to 50mg the next run I felt kinda crap. I think you’ll be okay at 30mg though

I feel super chill and nice the past 2 weeks. Had some sides when I started like intense dreams and minor sweats. I’d also feel a little irritable suddenly. That went away after it saturated. I also went from .2 to .25 to .3. over 2-3 weeks

i'm running tren e for the first time... was excited about not having to pin every day or eod but then i remembered that my dumb ass bought mast p so it looks like i'm gonna be jabbing my ass eod anyways!

i fucking love tren for the first 6 weeks then after that i get fed up with the night sweats and insomnia and it wears on me. however i just feel like a cycle isn't the same without a little bit o tren.

@thallandchill @yelruP the digestive issues are tren's high anabolism eating through your body's stores of l glutamine, which conveniently is highly concentrated in the stomach lining. If either of you are mid cycle start supplementing the first 3 or 4 days with 20-30g l glutamine, then go with 10g ED.

I tell you it's worked miracles for me. Every once in a while if I have a shitty meal with tren I'll need a tums, but I bought up fucking 2kg l glutamine because the shit works wonders