Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

What did you guys realize later in life?

@Dexter I don’t want to fully immerse myself in this discussion but I just wanted to say that I think your posts here on very spot on. I thoroughly enjoy reading them.

That is not sarcasm either. I don’t post much in detail but I do read, and like I said I thoroughly enjoy reading your posts.

(02-16-2020, 04:52 PM)Masterofron Wrote: @Dexter I don’t want to fully immerse myself in this discussion but I just wanted to say that I think your posts here on very spot on. I thoroughly enjoy reading them.

That is not sarcasm either. I don’t post much in detail but I do read, and like I said I thoroughly enjoy reading your posts.

Well thank you, but I'm sorry to say my views aren't appreciated in real life. I open my mouth and people wonder if they should call the FBI. They can't imagine a world where someone doesn't get an erection at the sight of our flag, or shed a tear at the sight of a fallen soldier.

Holding out one day future generations decide to flush government and let people do what they want without prejudice.

That women will always look for the "better deal" no matter what. This is how NFL and NBA players get cheated on.

Once I realized this, my dating life has been waaaay better. When you show a woman too much interest, or you show her "it's all about her", you're done. When they see you really dont give a fuck, that's when they won't leave you alone.

(02-13-2020, 10:39 AM)Jack78 Wrote: That’s like a glorified version of what I believe. And that is this: later in life I’ve realized, and to no disrespect to anyone here, that most people truly don’t know shit. I’m 41, I’ve lived all around the world, and it’s been proven to me time and again. With that, I trust very few people.

DUNNING KRUGER EFFECT

(02-17-2020, 12:49 PM)Lalez22 Wrote: That women will always look for the "better deal" no matter what. This is how NFL and NBA players get cheated on.

Once I realized this, my dating life has been waaaay better. When you show a woman too much interest, or you show her "it's all about her", you're done. When they see you really dont give a fuck, that's when they won't leave you alone.

I'd legalize prostitution, get them tested on the regular and create competition.

Creating a society to cater to men and put some money in a whores pocket at the same time, would bring some honesty back into the whole women/men relationship process.

If nothing else it would lower the cost and get rid of the idea of marriage.