Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

What worked the best for strength?

I find whenever I inject my t400 I feel much stronger the day after probably cause its cumulative buildup in my body and the instant hit the first few days. I am now on a 500 deadlift which is my hardest lift and want 585, what is the best oral to take along it to get stronger while maintaining weight or changing body composition. I want to stay below 200.

(04-16-2019, 07:42 PM)mackenziehung Wrote: I find whenever I inject my t400 I feel much stronger the day after probably cause its cumulative buildup in my body and the instant hit the first few days. I am now on a 500 deadlift which is my hardest lift and want 585, what is the best oral to take along it to get stronger while maintaining weight or changing body composition. I want to stay below 200.

Halo will give you the strength, without the added weight to the scale. But once you come off halo, you will lose a majority of that strength. It is not really maintainable for the most part, but you will break some lifting PR's for sure.

(04-16-2019, 07:47 PM)MattMatt93 Wrote:
(04-16-2019, 07:42 PM)mackenziehung Wrote: I find whenever I inject my t400 I feel much stronger the day after probably cause its cumulative buildup in my body and the instant hit the first few days. I am now on a 500 deadlift which is my hardest lift and want 585, what is the best oral to take along it to get stronger while maintaining weight or changing body composition. I want to stay below 200.

Halo will give you the strength, without the added weight to the scale. But once you come off halo, you will lose a majority of that strength. It is not really maintainable for the most part, but you will break some lifting PR's for sure.

I tried halo for a short while and the first day itself I hit a huge pr on the squat....I stopped it as it made me want to snap all the time.