Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

When do Test levels Peak

When people are doing blood work to test gear what time should it be taken. I was curios about a product I order so I did a blood test at two weeks. From what I have read this is too early. Level have not maxed out yet? I was 1145 after two weeks. This probably would have been higher if I waited?

Testosterone usually peaks at 36hrs.

Saturation levels for Test E and C are usually reached in 6 weeks depending on dose and frequency of injection.

Short esters don't have much overlap, the shorter the ester the less overlap between injections. Prop will drop off after 5 days, so you'd need to inject it eod, but you'll never really build up any sustaining levels, Acetate and Prop will both bottom out close to zero in 7 days. E or C could be injected once a week at 300mg/ml and you'd expect to reach your peak saturation in 6 weeks.

So a good time to draw your blood is 36hrs after injection.

Use this to see what your dose would look. https://steroidcalc.com/

(12-06-2019, 02:44 PM)Dexter Wrote: Testosterone usually peaks at 36hrs.

Saturation levels for Test E and C are usually reached in 6 weeks depending on dose and frequency of injection.

Short esters don't have much overlap, the shorter the ester the less overlap between injections. Prop will drop off after 5 days, so you'd need to inject it eod, but you'll never really build up any sustaining levels, Acetate and Prop will both bottom out close to zero in 7 days. E or C could be injected once a week at 300mg/ml and you'd expect to reach your peak saturation in 6 weeks.

So a good time to draw your blood is 36hrs after injection.

Use this to see what your dose would look. https://steroidcalc.com/

THnaks I like that calculator

use steroidcalc.com and graph your compounds to see.

I like to run my blood work around 7 weeks in. Always good to run it mid cycle to check E2 levels as well so you can modify AI if needed.
Running it 2 weeks in is a waste of money imo if you’re trying to determine your peak test.