Create an account  

advice on second cycle

just want looking for some input on my seconded cycle

will be running cardarine 20 mg for the whole cycle
nolva/clomid/hcg for pst cycle

week 1 375 mg of test e every 3.5 day
week 2 - 3 250 mg of teste every 3.5 days
week 4- 5 250 test e every 3.5 days 250 mast e every 3.5 days
week 6- 14 250 test e every 3.5 days 250 mast e every 3.5 days proviron 25 mg 3 times a day (75 mg a day) anavar 25 mg twice a day (50 mg a day)

this will be a cutting cycle just looking for some nice clean gains and to be cut. diet and cardio will be on point as should be. is it over kill or a good cycle? read some good things about provion and decide to throw it in and replace winstrol with anvar and front load the test

Just my two cents but I’d drop the proviron and the front loading and start the mast and var on day 1.

Weeks 1-8
Anavar 50mg/day

Weeks 1-14
Test E 500mg/week
Mast E 500mg/week

Makes things much simpler without much of a difference in effect. Plus the Var will kickstart your gains while the Test and Mast saturate, much more effectively than a front-load. It’s a second cycle, don’t overcomplicate it, you’ll still make great progress.

You could also extend the cycle out to 16 or 18 weeks and run the var first AND last 6 weeks, which is what I would personally do.

(10-11-2019, 06:34 AM)JPelle Wrote: Just my two cents but I’d drop the proviron and the front loading and start the mast and var on day 1.

Weeks 1-8
Anavar 50mg/day

Weeks 1-14
Test E 500mg/week
Mast E 500mg/week

Makes things much simpler without much of a difference in effect. Plus the Var will kickstart your gains while the Test and Mast saturate, much more effectively than a front-load. It’s a second cycle, don’t overcomplicate it, you’ll still make great progress.

You could also extend the cycle out to 16 or 18 weeks and run the var first AND last 6 weeks, which is what I would personally do.

Thissss!! I’d follow this guys recommendations, sounds like a perfect cycle and awfully similar to the one I’m about to run!

Go with test p and mast p Smile