Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

cycle questions

had a few questions for some more experienced users.
i ran a bunch of short stacks last year. and at one point was running up to 750 mg of test E. always stacking with something like 400 or so of decca, a couple times a little tren and test. i would always take a short break and run a pct, and then right back on i went. eventually (after gaining 60 lbs) my weight and strength just came to a halt. so first question is did i just flood my receptors and just stopped responding? Or is the fact that i have a problem force feeding keep me from going past 215lbs and stopped getting any stronger?
so after finally showing some side effects. like back acne mainly ive been off for 4 or 5 months.
im going back on this week and was wondering if i should just jump back on 750 mgs a week again? im thinking im just gonna run 500 mgs and stack with 300 decca and run 25mgs anadrol for 30 days. anadrol freaks me out a little but it works thats why i just use a little in the beginning.
how long does it take to clear the receptors and is a smaller dose this time gonna show good results after a break? i feel like maybe i should just start again where i stopped but i keep hearing less can be more. just some thoughts. have no one where i live to bounce thoughts off of. thanks.

Like I know you mean 750mg, but the thought of someone with a fucking massive 1000ml syringe tickles me so.

/Moved

could you link the studies you are basing your receptor related knowledge on?

(11-10-2019, 01:00 PM)superawesomename Wrote: Like I know you mean 750mg, but the thought of someone with a fucking massive 1000ml syringe tickles me so.

/Moved

yeah for sure. lol. i edited it.

(11-10-2019, 01:56 PM)appropionate Wrote: could you link the studies you are basing your receptor related knowledge on?

i dont have much if any knowledge on the subject, hence the question. just a thought that came up when i was talking to a guy that has competed for awhile. it is something ill be digging into however.

Season your food more , A1 sauce helps me to get down that extra meal