Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

dht gel

Does anyone make dht gel/cream or even an injectable dht? I know this has been discussed before I thought one of the sources was going to do it but I haven't heard about anything available yet...

Masteron?

There is a DHT gel available from europe, Andractim.

The conversion of Test to DHT is much higher with Testosterone Gel. Conversion can be up to 5 times higher.

Any gel product is obscenely expensive if it's not from a compounding pharmacy.

Masteron is what I use, some like Proviron(oral).

There is a product called Stanolone which is as close to injectable DHT as you can find. Never see anyone using it or any sources selling, outside of putting in an international order $50 shipping charge.

DHT is demonized, lots of doctors and even TRT or HRT clinics think they need to eliminate it and they don't realize that a man feels fantastic with high DHT levels, all they worry about is the prostate and their stupid hairdo.

Any specific reason you'd like a gel? I have nothing of value to add to the conversation, I just can't think of a situation in which I would prefer the gel. Shit can rub off, and AFAIK doesn't saturate blood levels as sufficiently as pinning, but I could be wrong.

I just don't want my wife or my retriever to be more swole than me.

(10-12-2019, 07:24 AM)superawesomename Wrote: Any specific reason you'd like a gel? I have nothing of value to add to the conversation, I just can't think of a situation in which I would prefer the gel. Shit can rub off, and AFAIK doesn't saturate blood levels as sufficiently as pinning, but I could be wrong.

I just don't want my wife or my retriever to be more swole than me.

Gel is the superior product if you want DHT conversion. I haven't read anywhere else that you can get sky high DHT levels like you can with Test Gel.

I'm not a fan of gel either(only because of the price), but I've seen guys with labs showing Total Test of >3000ng/dl. Not many people get a DHT level run with their labs because it's kind of pricey, so data is lacking outside of endocrinology studies.

There’s one called andactrim.

If you want a strong DHT spike, apply testosterone gel to your scrotum.

I think PPL used to carry raws for exotic hormones like DHT, estradiol, etc but i don't see it anymore.