Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

first cycle critique

Age 22
hight 6'2"
weight 200 lbs
BF 18% (just finished bulking)

this is my first steroid cycle so I know most will say lose the var but I wanna do a cut to lose some of this BF from my bulk, figured this dose of var isn't too bad for a first cycle. I have had Gyno before and still have it a little from pro hormones back in HS that's why my pct looks the way it does, planning on having the surgery after my first cycle.

here's what I wanna go with:
Test E
Anavar
Aromasin
Nolvadex
Clomid
Letro

Heres how I wanna run it:
Test E: wks 1-12 500mg split mon/thursday (E4D)
Anavar: wks 6-12 50mg ED
Asin: wks 1-14 12.5mg ED (stopped 2wks after last pin)

Nolva: wks 14-18 60/40/20/20
Clomid: wks 14-18 50/50/25/25
Letro: just incase bad Gyno, acne, or other reaction.

please give me feedback or any advice you can.

Cut naturally and use your first cycle to bulk. That’s also way too much asin and you shouldn’t be starting it day 1 either. Wait at least 3 pins/until you start feeling high e2 sides

Try using raloxifene to get rid of gyno or peptides that increase GH levels before surgery. Besides that you may be a little overboard on the Pcts. Would also recommend liver supplement though it’s not completely necessary

-Priest

(03-15-2019, 11:58 PM)Curli Wrote: Cut naturally and use your first cycle to bulk. That’s also way too much asin and you shouldn’t be starting it day 1 either. Wait at least 3 pins/until you start feeling high e2 sides

I've seen people run 12.5mg Asin EOD, Its just as popular as ED so ill do it EOD. I dont really want cut cut but I also dont wanna put on anymore bf. that's why I threw in the var.

(03-16-2019, 12:15 AM)Priestbrah Wrote: Try using raloxifene to get rid of gyno or peptides that increase GH levels before surgery. Besides that you may be a little overboard on the Pcts. Would also recommend liver supplement though it’s not completely necessary

-Priest

ive looked into Ralox a lot, good reviews but can't find anything on wether I can use it on cycle or not. also not to much info out there on dosage and the amount of time on it. any ideas?

Theres multiple threads on this board regarding ralox dosage and length. Yes you can use ralox on cycle. Also Southern Compounding has pharma ralox in stock domestic, I ordered from him and it was 3 days TA.

I would take the advice on the AI dosing. Most guys get away with 12.5mg on pin days, EOD may crash your estrogen. Definitely wait until 3rd pin MINIMUM to start taking it, 4th is pretty common also. Be sure to get bloodwork done pre-cycle as wall as around week 6 to make sure e2 is dialed in.

Honestly var's not gonna lean you out dude, being in a deficit is. It's a pretty common idea to be at a good bf% before hopping on for multiple reasons. You'll get more out of the cycle starting 10-12% than trying to cut. Just my $0.02.

You may not lose any body fat on cycle... but since you will put on lean muscle with var your bf% will drop... not saying it will be bye much though... I put on 4lbs of lean muscle 6 weeks on var 75mg a day..
My bf% dropped. 3 lol

So, first of all, that is way too much AI. Most people only require 12.5mg/E3.5D. Some less, some more. The only way to know for sure is to get a blood test; crashed E2 isn't fun, so I wouldn't risk it. Here is what I would go to for AI dosing:

Week 2-13: 12.5mg/E3.5D Asin
Week 14: 6.25mg/E3.5D Asin

Either way, you don't need to start Asin until your third pin (week 2). If you start before then, you run a high risk to crash your E2. You can also start reducing your dosage in week 13/14, and then stop entirely during PCT. If you want to get a blood test to check your E2, they are only like $70.

As for Letro, it is a very very powerful AI. It is safer to run Ralox or Nolva on cycle if you start getting Gyno. Letro isn't going to kill Acne or Gyno; it would just nuke your E2 levels.

For your PCT, you are a bit overboard. While it isn't crazy (PCT is often personalized, and there isn't a 100% agreed upon protocol), here is what I would do (if you want to keep it at 4 weeks):

Nolva: 40/40/20/20
Clomid: 25/25/25/25

But Clomid is probably not even needed, so I would drop it if you are getting bad sides. Nolva is much more mild.

For your Test E, you should just say E3.5D if you are dosing twice a week. It is easier to understand than E4D, and the hormone fluctuations are minor. It would prolly be better to do like 6 AM on Mondays and 6 PM on Thursdays, but it isn't a big deal.

Besides that, looks fine. Not going to judge your reasoning like other people here have; just realize that you will most likely not do just one cycle. Once you start, it is hard to stop. It is addictive to see huge results.

(03-16-2019, 02:28 AM)Jacked Wrote: Theres multiple threads on this board regarding ralox dosage and length. Yes you can use ralox on cycle. Also Southern Compounding has pharma ralox in stock domestic, I ordered from him and it was 3 days TA.

Found the threads, ordering it today rather than the Letro.

(03-16-2019, 02:35 AM)TeddySwolesevelt Wrote: I would take the advice on the AI dosing. Most guys get away with 12.5mg on pin days, EOD may crash your estrogen. Definitely wait until 3rd pin MINIMUM to start taking it, 4th is pretty common also. Be sure to get bloodwork done pre-cycle as wall as around week 6 to make sure e2 is dialed in.

Honestly var's not gonna lean you out dude, being in a deficit is. It's a pretty common idea to be at a good bf% before hopping on for multiple reasons. You'll get more out of the cycle starting 10-12% than trying to cut. Just my $0.02.

I’ve got a solid meal plan layed out, in a 400 cal def. that mixed with cardio while on cycle should keep me leaned out. The only reason I’m. It going full bulk on my first cycle is because my job requires me to be active as hell. As for the AI, looked into it a little harder and saw that people vary it from ED-E4D so I’ll start with EOD after 3rd pin and adjust accordingly. Thanks for the advice

(03-16-2019, 07:08 AM)Kingshit Wrote: You may not lose any body fat on cycle... but since you will put on lean muscle with var your bf% will drop... not saying it will be bye much though... I put on 4lbs of lean muscle 6 weeks on var 75mg a day..
My bf% dropped. 3 lol

That’s pretty much the plan, going for lean mass. I’ll be in a cal def, while doing cardio every other day, so I’m sure I’ll get result im looking for, not trying to be dried tf out, just trying to moderately cut.