Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

how is anavar packed into pills/capsules?

when made into a tablet what is it mixed with to make enough to pack it into a pill? cellulose? I imagine 25mgs isnt enough to make a pill so youd have to include something so it is actually big enough to make a pill. I sent my var into ftir lab to see it it was real. it came back as real however it was 10%-15% (ftir can not measure concentration only percents) so that made me think, did the source use a packing agent? mine came in capsules so I cant imagine why there would be a packing agent unless the person they bought it from includes a packing agent. or is my var literally 10-15% of 25mgs?

(01-16-2020, 05:40 PM)bottletop Wrote: when made into a tablet what is it mixed with to make enough to pack it into a pill? cellulose? I imagine 25mgs isnt enough to make a pill so youd have to include something so it is actually big enough to make a pill. I sent my var into ftir lab to see it it was real. it came back as real however it was 10%-15% (ftir can not measure concentration only percents) so that made me think, did the source use a packing agent? mine came in capsules so I cant imagine why there would be a packing agent unless the person they bought it from includes a packing agent. or is my var literally 10-15% of 25mgs?

I know some sources use baking soda or whey protein to mix with orals in capsules. If you have a mg scale you can open the capsule and weigh the contents to see - if it's well over 0.025g (25mg) then it is mixed with something. ...
As for tablets/pills they mix it with all kinds of binders and stuff.

That's just how capping works from what I've seen. You gotta mix the compound with a filler so the whole capsule fills up. They don't just make one capsule at a time. They make hundreds at once and they have this mixture of filler and compound which distributes evenly across all the capsules.

How to make capsules with accurate dosage: https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/h...d_aliquots

Pretty easy after you have done it a couple of times. I like Size 4 caps, and a capping machine that fits 100 caps. Making a batch of orals and ancillaries takes me an hour with cleaning.

(01-16-2020, 07:08 PM)fattyboydylan Wrote:
(01-16-2020, 05:40 PM)bottletop Wrote: when made into a tablet what is it mixed with to make enough to pack it into a pill? cellulose? I imagine 25mgs isnt enough to make a pill so youd have to include something so it is actually big enough to make a pill. I sent my var into ftir lab to see it it was real. it came back as real however it was 10%-15% (ftir can not measure concentration only percents) so that made me think, did the source use a packing agent? mine came in capsules so I cant imagine why there would be a packing agent unless the person they bought it from includes a packing agent. or is my var literally 10-15% of 25mgs?

I know some sources use baking soda or whey protein to mix with orals in capsules. If you have a mg scale you can open the capsule and weigh the contents to see - if it's well over 0.025g (25mg) then it is mixed with something. ...

any idea why they need to do that when capping ? why not just raw compound

(01-17-2020, 12:40 AM)bottletop Wrote:

You would need to fill each individual capsule with the required dosage, by mixing with a filler they can mass produce capsules after the figure out how much active ingredient they need plus filler to fill a certain amount of caps.

All tablet and capsules have some kind of filler, tablets need a binding agent and some flow ingrediants that help the production process plus some other adds as well

(01-17-2020, 12:53 AM)SRx Wrote:

You would need to fill each individual capsule with the required dosage, by mixing with a filler they can mass produce capsules after the figure out how much active ingredient they need plus filler to fill a certain amount of caps.

All tablet and capsules have some kind of filler, tablets need a binding agent and some flow ingrediants that help the production process plus some other adds as well

thanks this was very helpful but when loading capsules why is it easier to mass produce with packing agents instead of just dropping the active ingredient in the capsule

(01-17-2020, 01:51 PM)bottletop Wrote:
(01-17-2020, 12:53 AM)SRx Wrote:

thanks this was very helpful but when loading capsules why is it easier to mass produce with packing agents instead of just dropping the active ingredient in the capsule

Try for yourself - get a capsule and put exactly 1mg (0.001g) in it, then get an other capsule and put 500mg (0.5g) in it. Which one was easier?
The same issues exist when mass producing just on a larger scale.