Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

lock n load labs

Ordered from this source and they sent me to their distributor "Dutchlockandload" and the distributor ghosted me after payment and never gave me my product (accutane).

(01-17-2020, 05:42 AM)REB Wrote: Ordered from this source and they sent me to their distributor "Dutchlockandload" and the distributor ghosted me after payment and never gave me my product (accutane).

That sucks man. I just ordered from their “less than $300 distributor” Tuesday and received my pack today

Please send all pertinent communications and information regarding the order to sst_modmail@modmail.com so we can examine the matter further.

(01-17-2020, 05:42 AM)REB Wrote: Ordered from this source and they sent me to their distributor "Dutchlockandload" and the distributor ghosted me after payment and never gave me my product (accutane).

Funny you should say that because the same thing happened to me!

Was this complaint ever verified and if so was it resolved?

(01-25-2020, 12:53 AM)Pandora89 Wrote: Was this complaint ever verified and if so was it resolved?

Complaint not verified

I assumed as much, thank you sir

I got an email from Lacey back in september that dutch isn't a thing with lock and load anymore and her 300+ distributor is tito

Has anyone heard from lacey. Had comms then sent funds and now I'm on day 3 of no response.

(02-07-2020, 01:18 PM)Hdusty8 Wrote:

Has anyone heard from lacey. Had comms then sent funds and now I'm on day 3 of no response.

lmao 3 days? learn patience, youre the reason sources quit