Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

low dose Masteron Bloodwork

Hey guys, didnt really see a thread specifically for this..

I want to run low dose mast with my trt.. say 100mg a week with 250mg test to get ready for a pro jiu jitsu event. Problem is i have to take blood work for my doctor around the same time. Will that low dose mast mess up my bw? Will my doc know something is up?

Is there a particular reason you want to add mast at 100mg/wk? There's no point to run 100mg of mast when your "trt" is already into blast territory.

Unrelated, but by saying pro jiu jitsu, does that mean money is involved? Are all the competitors allowed to run supra physiological amounts of aas?

I agree with wilson's question. Why Mast at 100mg? If youre looking for a boost Id go Boldenone for the increase RBC. Or Tbol (see Jon Jones)... Will it mess up your bloodwork for your TRT Doc? - I dont think so, your lipid values may be off, more so on the Tbol.

BIG CAVEAT - Ive never been to a TRT Doc, so this all speculation on my part.

If you just want to run 100 Mast and DGAF about what other's think of your reasoning, Im cool with it, I think you could get away with 100mg of Mast.

Now if they test in the competition, thats a different story, you could def get popped, but you know more about your Federation than we do

(05-21-2020, 02:29 PM)mdwilson2011 Wrote: Is there a particular reason you want to add mast at 100mg/wk? There's no point to run 100mg of mast when your "trt" is already into blast territory.

Unrelated, but by saying pro jiu jitsu, does that mean money is involved? Are all the competitors allowed to run supra physiological amounts of aas?

I just wanted to shed some water weight if any and look dryer. Also, i heard it can help with keeping strength while cutting.

Yes money is involved but not much. It depends on how many people you invite to the event and use your hashtag. But this one will be 100% online so even less money. There is no drug testing at the event. Thanks for your feedback.

(05-21-2020, 04:36 PM)timmyxxx187 Wrote: I agree with wilson's question. Why Mast at 100mg? If youre looking for a boost Id go Boldenone for the increase RBC. Or Tbol (see Jon Jones)... Will it mess up your bloodwork for your TRT Doc? - I dont think so, your lipid values may be off, more so on the Tbol.

If you just want to run 100 Mast and DGAF about what other's think of your reasoning, Im cool with it, I think you could get away with 100mg of Mast.

Now if they test in the competition, thats a different story, you could def get popped, but you know more about your Federation than we do

Im just looking to get a little bit dryer look mostly. Tbol sounds too harsh on the body honeslty. Im a small 165lb guy that does basically cardio (jiu-jitsu) 3 hrs a day and lift twice a week lol. I dont want anything other than a little bit higher trt dose and a little mast.

The event does not drug test. Thank you for your feedback.

(05-22-2020, 02:57 AM)r_on3 Wrote:
(05-21-2020, 02:29 PM)mdwilson2011 Wrote: Is there a particular reason you want to add mast at 100mg/wk? There's no point to run 100mg of mast when your "trt" is already into blast territory.

I just wanted to shed some water weight if any and look dryer. Also, i heard it can help with keeping strength while cutting.

Yes money is involved but not much. It depends on how many people you invite to the event and use your hashtag. But this one will be 100% online so even less money. There is no drug testing at the event. Thanks for your feedback.

(05-21-2020, 04:36 PM)timmyxxx187 Wrote: I agree with wilson's question. Why Mast at 100mg? If youre looking for a boost Id go Boldenone for the increase RBC. Or Tbol (see Jon Jones)... Will it mess up your bloodwork for your TRT Doc? - I dont think so, your lipid values may be off, more so on the Tbol.

Im just looking to get a little bit dryer look mostly. Tbol sounds too harsh on the body honeslty. Im a small 165lb guy that does basically cardio (jiu-jitsu) 3 hrs a day and lift twice a week lol. I dont want anything other than a little bit higher trt dose and a little mast.

The event does not drug test. Thank you for your feedback.

For sure Fight To Win lol, Seth don't give a fuck about steroids.

Yup F2W Pro.. Seth is the man lol

FWIW I've ran 250mg mast with my TRT cause I have a shit tier low test multiplier and it didn't touch my bloods.

(05-22-2020, 07:06 AM)superawesomename Wrote: FWIW I've ran 250mg mast with my TRT cause I have a shit tier low test multiplier and it didn't touch my bloods.

Perfect! Thank you!

(05-22-2020, 11:22 AM)r_on3 Wrote:
(05-22-2020, 07:06 AM)superawesomename Wrote: FWIW I've ran 250mg mast with my TRT cause I have a shit tier low test multiplier and it didn't touch my bloods.

Perfect! Thank you!

I will say that I get my TRT script through my GP, and not a clinic or an endocrinologist so someone that knows better might be able to tell through differences in things like shbg and free test and whatnot. So just keep that in mind.

(05-22-2020, 02:57 AM)r_on3 Wrote: I just wanted to shed some water weight if any and look dryer. Also, i heard it can help with keeping strength while cutting.

Oral Winstrol 50mg day 4-6 weeks before the match, brother. It's been a favorite for athletes since it was invented. Will make you dryer, harder and stronger. It increases red blood cell count for a performance boost, binds to SHBG so you will have higher free test.

Downside is it may also dry your joints out (does not happen to everybody). If so, cut back your ai to let estro increase a bit which may alleviate it. If it doesn't, then probably not for you especially in a contact sport where joints get beat up as is.

Elimination half life is only 9 hours so you can drop it 3 days before bloodwork but your doc may have concerns if rbc or liver enzymes are spiked to danger levels. Smile and nod and ask him what your options are but just drop it from further use if so.