Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

medication impacting peptide's release of hgh?

Hello,

I have used peptides before to treat a whiplash and concussion injury that is causing extreme noise and light sensitivity. I used Mod GRF 1-29 with GHRP-6 and the healing effects were amazing. Within two weeks I felt a pulsing sensation in my ears that was most noticeable for a few hours after injecting the peptides. Noise bothered me significantly less. I could barely handle the sound of voices before using the peptides and could now have full blown conversations.

I had to take a break from the peptides for a while because family was concerned they were unsafe for me. When I started taking the same peptides again sometime later they did not have any healing effect. I have tried buying from many different sources that are deemed the most legit to make sure I was injecting real peptides. I even got a prescription and bought peptides through a doctor to ensure I was injecting real peptides. But still there was no healing effect like the first time I used them.

The only thing I can think of interfering with the peptides is the Zyprexa medication that I started taking after that first round of peptides worked so well. The med caused me to gain 50 pounds. Zyprexa severely alters metabolism. I would stop the medication and then resume the peptides a few months later to see if they work again but the Zyprexa really helps with my pain. My noise sensitivity is unbearable without it.

Does anyone have any idea why the peptides helped so much at first but then stopped helping? I came across one other person on reddit who told me they also noticed peptides not working after starting Zyprexa. Do you think it is a good idea to try injecting pure HGH to see if that works? My thought is that the peptides just might not be causing my body to release HGH anymore for some reason?
i'd appreciate any thoughts. Thanks so much!