Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

no sources in stock

is it just me or is like every source oos or mia lol i haven't used this forum in a while seems dead af tho can't find a source that has everything i want

Some stuff here and there is missing from each source but I’ve always had a problem ordering everything from a single source. What’re you looking for specifically ?

(08-14-2019, 08:23 PM)notgonnamakeitx Wrote: is it just me or is like every source oos or mia lol i haven't used this forum in a while seems dead af tho can't find a source that has everything i want

It's not just you. I've had to order from three different sellers to get what I need in the past week.

The problem is once they restock and they do restock there's a feeding frenzy. They could have 100+ vials of whatever one day and the next day that s*** is all gone. They could probably have a thousand vials and it would be gone in a few days if its the stuff we all want, which we all seem to want the same things.

They're around, I just picked up last night.

Its really best if you have the money to buy when you can. I’ve noticed past few months it seems like no source has a consistent stock. Either sold out, restocking or half sold out. LnL seems to have the most consistent stock from my experience

Did you even spend any Time looking? There are a number of sources in the top 6 in stock????

The Drought of August 2019. Where were you when the plague hit? This is why I stock up with several vials and rotate them in oldest first. I never have less than 5 vials of any compound while cruising and 10 when blasting.

We will be reopening at the end of the week. Unfortunately, we will not be having a sale due to the expected large influx of orders.

-Achilles

I wish someone would sit down and write a book on how to homebrew every type of steroid, step by step with pictures.

It would be an amazon bestseller.

This stuff should be taught at your local community college. If it wasn't illegal it would be a heck of career.

(08-15-2019, 02:41 AM)Dexter Wrote: I wish someone would sit down and write a book on how to homebrew every type of steroid, step by step with pictures.

It would be an amazon bestseller.

This stuff should be taught at your local community college. If it wasn't illegal it would be a heck of career.

It's difficult at first, once you read about the tools of the trade (and buy them) and hormone qualities it becomes a lot easier. I brew all my stuff without googling recipes and have 0 issues with crashing. (except the time I tried Nandrolone PhenylProp @ 150mg per ml like a dumbass)

Ex. If I'm brewing something low concentration like 200 Testosterone Enan I know it's a low concentration so I can use lower Benzyl Benzoate %, probably could get away with 18 or 19% but I might do 25% just because higher BB typically means thinner gear.

For something like 300/300 test E, tren E I use a much higher ratio of solvent, my current recipe is 2% Benzyl Alc, 30% Benzyl Benzoate

SOMETIMES I like to put low concentration gear in higher concentration BB just because it makes it a lot easier to shoot into my body through an insulin pin.

I would recommend the homebrew wiki to you but it's honestly kindof garbage. syringe filters are disgraceful